Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-17-2013, 09:17 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Apparently they wanted to make a new thread
Well, the other thread was full of "good graphics, horribad controls" reviews so they need a new thread to con people to BUY a $5 game that has the crappiest controls ever.

I would have had more respect to the devs if they just said some thing like "we'll see what we can do with controls" and accept the fact that their "controls innovation" wasnt working as they planned.

Unfortunately, what they want to do is bury the negative reviews and open a new thread and let new onlookers to innocently get into a devious $5 trap.

Pffft.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:21 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

the dev also made an attempt to get innocent buyers to get their $5 game by making a new thread with their flashy screenshots.

I hope a mod sees these threads and merge them asap.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:43 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Nice.

If at first you don't succeed and all...

DBC
Old 02-17-2013, 10:02 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Game Impressions

I did not pay 5 dollars to be a beta tester for an unfinished game. I think the company should offer refunds. Honestly, I wish this had been on Google, I would have had ample time to hit that button and not see my money wasted. I could have bought another board game app, or put it towards Ravensword or something better.

I'll admit, I was one that was duped by the nice screenshots. Buyer beware, there is barely a game or story there. I don't know how they think they can call this "Epic" story or gameplay.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:05 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default I want a refund

No wonder they put this on iTunes first. Had this been on Google Play, everyone (including me) would have refunded this right away.

As it is, I didn't pay 5 bucks to be a beta tester for a partial game. There is no "epic" story here, just small text blurbs on a generic map screen. You select the one location available to you, fight 1 vs 1 (after you wrestle like hell with the controls), then it appears like it "Crashes" to the menu screen. Then you "Start" the game again, go to the next location, rinse and repeat. Yeah, that's "epic".

Please refund me my 4.99.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:34 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Please refund me my $5 as well, no actual iPhone 5/iPod Touch 5th Gen support(which is misleading buyers already), graphics shows no resemblance to the actual graphics shown in screenshots, and lies, all lies.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:53 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Yes the devs suck but I think we should take some ownership here. I personally feel stupid for downloading it and should've waited. They're not the 1st to do this and they won't be the last
Old 02-17-2013, 11:43 PM

All I'd really like is some proper feedback from the developer.

Starting a new thread and ignoring concerns is poor form and will only get people's backs up. Sound and control issues would be easily sorted with two way conversation, trying to sweep concerns under the carpet and ignoring them isn't the way to achieve a good end result, as is apparent it only makes matters worse.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:04 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by september View Post
All I'd really like is some proper feedback from the developer.
Fully agree on that.
From the screenshots it looked like a purchase to me, I really like the graphics style they show.
But reading the comments on the horrid controls here, I will wait until/if the developers respond with a statement if they are willing to change them.
Bring out an update that addresses the issues mentioned, and you got another buyer.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:53 AM
iPad mini 2

While the game surely looks gorgeous, the camera and controls make this close to unplayable. What a shame.

The camera needs fixing and the sound at times seem unfinished with odd bits missing.