★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Lander Hero (universal) $2.99 > FREE

02-17-2013, 06:03 PM
#1
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 3,693
Lander Hero (universal) $2.99 > FREE


02-17-2013, 06:36 PM
#2
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 5,498
FYI for interested downloaders: this game clocks in at over 300 megs.

02-17-2013, 06:40 PM
#3
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Looks cool kind of looks like a game I can't remember, will download it later, at the beach at this moment.
02-17-2013, 09:28 PM
#4
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: AL
Posts: 4,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
FYI for interested downloaders: this game clocks in at over 300 megs.
Thanks for the info. Thankfully I actually have enough space to get this or just lock that license in.
02-18-2013, 04:53 AM
#5
Hi!

Developer here. Sorry for the large file size. Lander Hero was my first serious game. There are 50 levels with unique cave graphics that take huge amount of disk space. I probably should have reused lot of the graphics to keep the file size small, but didn't really think about that at the time. At least each level is totally unique.

It will probably stay free for another day at least. Thanks for downloading!

Polygon Play
Developer of Lander Hero and Lander Hero: Training Mission
02-18-2013, 03:23 PM
#6
Joined: May 2012
Location: In the Chatroom
Posts: 15,520
Lockedz!

Since the big disk size, Is there icloud support?
02-19-2013, 05:02 AM
#7
Unfortunately there is no iCloud support.

Polygon Play
Developer of Lander Hero and Lander Hero: Training Mission
07-16-2016, 02:58 AM
#8
Lander Hero gets update after years of silence. The app is now FREE and also in-app-purchase is FREE at least for a few days! So grab it and unlock for free while you can! Here's what's new:

- File size reduced by 65%!
- More beautiful backdrops with parallax scrolling!
- High Resolution graphics!
- Better explosions
- Numerous small fixes and maintenance
- Optimised for all iOS devices

Polygon Play
Developer of Lander Hero and Lander Hero: Training Mission
07-16-2016, 04:45 AM
#9
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 896
Quote:
Originally Posted by polygonplay View Post
Lander Hero gets update after years of silence. The app is now FREE and also in-app-purchase is FREE at least for a few days! So grab it and unlock for free while you can! Here's what's new:

- File size reduced by 65%!
- More beautiful backdrops with parallax scrolling!
- High Resolution graphics!
- Better explosions
- Numerous small fixes and maintenance
- Optimised for all iOS devices
You state iap is free as well but when trying to open the two iap it says restore or purchase and if I click purchase it requires me to type password or use my finger print but doesn't tell me free or the cost of iap? A bit nervous to try to die load iap with no price???
07-16-2016, 05:29 AM
#10
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by imdakine1 View Post
You state iap is free as well but when trying to open the two iap it says restore or purchase and if I click purchase it requires me to type password or use my finger print but doesn't tell me free or the cost of iap? A bit nervous to try to die load iap with no price???
Hi, it shows 0.00 for me and I've unlocked them for free successfully, FYI.