Eighty-Eight, a new iPhone puzzle game, recruiting beta tester!

02-19-2013, 06:44 PM
#11
Thank you for your nice word. Please let us know your opinion through the in-game email function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turakm View Post
man this game is awesome. loving it so far.
02-20-2013, 10:35 AM
#12
.. :)

This is cool. I love playing puzzle games.

02-22-2013, 12:26 PM
#13
if you liked Drop 7 then this is a game for you. I LOVE it. Just adding the bomb mechanic to this game style totally changes and extends game play and changes play style near the endgame. Cant wait till the game is officially released and achievements are working. Gonna spend some time playing the timed game mode but i'm not usually good at them.
02-22-2013, 01:52 PM
#14
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,334
Eighty-Eight is a lot of fun. I'll use the in-game form for more detailed beta feedback but so far it's enjoyable.
02-22-2013, 09:36 PM
#15
Thank you very much for your support. After weeks of beta testing, Eighty-Eight has been submitted to the App Store for review. If everything goes well, Eighty-Eight will be available next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnieholic View Post
if you liked Drop 7 then this is a game for you. I LOVE it. Just adding the bomb mechanic to this game style totally changes and extends game play and changes play style near the endgame. Cant wait till the game is officially released and achievements are working. Gonna spend some time playing the timed game mode but i'm not usually good at them.
02-22-2013, 10:26 PM
#16
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,334
Congratulations on the submission; that seemed quick but it appears to be ready.
02-22-2013, 10:28 PM
#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Premiere Liaison View Post
Thank you very much for your support. After weeks of beta testing, Eighty-Eight has been submitted to the App Store for review. If everything goes well, Eighty-Eight will be available next week.
awesome! I have been playing. sorry for the lack of email feedback, but I really can't find anything I would change or bugs. I was actually going to email you and say you should just submit it. Day one purchase for me.

-disgruntled and screwed over drop 7 player
02-23-2013, 03:05 PM
#18
Thanks for your support. Actually you don't have to purchase, as promised, all participants of beta test will get a promo code as my humble token of gratitude before the official release in the App Store.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turakm View Post
awesome! I have been playing. sorry for the lack of email feedback, but I really can't find anything I would change or bugs. I was actually going to email you and say you should just submit it. Day one purchase for me.

-disgruntled and screwed over drop 7 player
02-23-2013, 04:19 PM
#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Premiere Liaison View Post
Thanks for your support. Actually you don't have to purchase, as promised, all participants of beta test will get a promo code as my humble token of gratitude before the official release in the App Store.
Well thank you! Seriously, this game is awesome.
02-24-2013, 08:05 AM
#20
Sweet news. I feel bad, I only just received the mail hours earlier. Didn't really play a part in the beta testing

Apple: Iphone 4S - os 8.2/ Ipod touch 4G - os 6.1/ Ipad 2 - os 5.0.1
Android: LG G2 - os 4.2.2 / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G - os 4.4.2