★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: GASOLIQ is a space traveler who represents a rare species capable of shifting their state of matter, transitioning to solid, liquid, or gaseous form as needed. Unfortunately, the home planet of this astonishing group is in danger, compelling GASOLIQ to go on a journey in search of components for a device that could prevent the catastrophe. Its an action-packed and fast-paced adventure you wont want to miss!

Step-by-step, GASOLIQ discovers something new, such as fire caves, frozen cliffs, dangerous deserts, fabulous forests, and even magic crystals.
During his quest, GASOLIQ shall face impressive creatures, which are only susceptible to certain elements. For example, a flaming enemy is best harmed by a liquid.

Supported devices:
iPhone 5 and later
iPad 4th generation and later

Boardumb's comments:

08-26-2015, 04:28 PM
Anyone know what the IAP is?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

08-26-2015, 05:39 PM
I was a bit interested from the upcoming thread, though i'm not really fond of that, in my eyes, clustered screen.
This game's out for a few hours already, but the second screenshot with that energy-flash 5/5+ (besides the diamonds) let my alarm bells go off.
Is this a f2p game disguised as a paid one...or do i see ghosts ?
Any ghostbuster out there who knows more?
08-26-2015, 05:40 PM
Hmmmm. Kinda interested, but gonna wait for some imps.......
08-26-2015, 05:43 PM
Yea, this looks pretty cool, but I'm A lil nervous about all those do-dads and shenanigans on the top of the screen. I'll see if I can find anything on it.
08-26-2015, 11:02 PM
Yeah this looks like a good platformer.. but what is that power meter above? any takers?
08-27-2015, 08:11 AM
Wanted to love it, but find it very difficult to play due to the controls....very unresponsive. When they do work the jumps are floaty.

I didn't get that far in due to poor controls so can't speak to rest of the game.

It does look beautiful so if the controls get fixed it may have potential.
08-27-2015, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetveetlev View Post
Yeah this looks like a good platformer.. but what is that power meter above? any takers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Yea, this looks pretty cool, but I'm A lil nervous about all those do-dads and shenanigans on the top of the screen. I'll see if I can find anything on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Hmmmm. Kinda interested, but gonna wait for some imps.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
I was a bit interested from the upcoming thread, though i'm not really fond of that, in my eyes, clustered screen.
This game's out for a few hours already, but the second screenshot with that energy-flash 5/5+ (besides the diamonds) let my alarm bells go off.
Is this a f2p game disguised as a paid one...or do i see ghosts ?
Any ghostbuster out there who knows more?
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Anyone know what the IAP is?
Thank you everyone for your interest and support! Really appreciate it!
Don't worry about energy. The screenshots above are irrelevant. Some time ago, with the support of the forum community on Toucharcade, we decided to remove energy and release a paid version of the game. In this version, nothing interrupts the game.
Here are a few fresh screenshots from my phone:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2747.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	396.4 KB
ID:	92601   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2748.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	389.5 KB
ID:	92602   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2749.PNG
Views:	3
Size:	346.0 KB
ID:	92603  

08-27-2015, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgold View Post
Wanted to love it, but find it very difficult to play due to the controls....very unresponsive. When they do work the jumps are floaty.

I didn't get that far in due to poor controls so can't speak to rest of the game.

It does look beautiful so if the controls get fixed it may have potential.
Hi Jeff!

Thanks for the feedback and for your help in preparation for release!
I must say that in the current version of the game, control does not work very smoothly. But we have already sent the update to the store. In the next few days this defect will disappear.
Give us one more chance and hope you will like it!
08-27-2015, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bros Universe View Post
Hi Jeff!

Thanks for the feedback and for your help in preparation for release!
I must say that in the current version of the game, control does not work very smoothly. But we have already sent the update to the store. In the next few days this defect will disappear.
Give us one more chance and hope you will like it!
Absolutely and appreciate the quick response.