Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-15-2013, 03:27 AM

Default Dirt Masters (by ASK Homework)

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by ASK Homework; 11-21-2013 at 06:18 AM..
Old 11-15-2013, 04:46 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Woohoo I like these side on hill climb'ish games.
Downloading now, impressions in a bit.
Old 11-15-2013, 04:55 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Look great, considering to buy
Old 11-15-2013, 05:06 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Woohoo I like these side on hill climb'ish games.
Downloading now, impressions in a bit.
Interested to hear what you think..
Old 11-15-2013, 05:10 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Well early impressions here but it's looking very good. It's your usual hill climb style game where you have tons of different upgrades to buy like engine, suspension etc. along the track there's coins and stars to collect which you use to buy the upgrades.
It's a balance of speed, balance and fuel, there gas pumps along the track which give you more fuel if you slow down in front of them and clocks that give you more time.
Graphically it looks really nice, and the physics are good.
I really enjoy these hill climb type of games so probably a bit biased but I'd say this is brilliant, simple gas and brake controls and a nitro button, loads of upgrades, tons of tracks.
Bargain at 1.49

Edit, didn't realise this is the same people who did the age of pinball games.

Edit again, the screen shots on the App Store don't do it justice, on my iPad4 it looks great.

Another edit (sorry)
Only thing I'd like would be some custom visual options for you car, like different paint jobs or something. But other than that it's brilliant.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (427.0 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 11-15-2013 at 05:14 AM..
Old 11-15-2013, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Well early impressions here but it's looking very good. It's your usual hill climb style game where you have tons of different upgrades to buy like engine, suspension etc. along the track there's coins and stars to collect which you use to buy the upgrades.
It's a balance of speed, balance and fuel, there gas pumps along the track which give you more fuel if you slow down in front of them and clocks that give you more time.
I really enjoy these hill climb type of games so probably a bit biased but I'd say this is brilliant, simple gas and brake controls and a nitro button, loads of upgrades, tons of tracks.
Bargain at 1.49

Edit again, the screen shots on the App Store don't do it justice, on my iPad4 it looks great.

Another edit (sorry)
Only thing I'd like would be some custom visual options for you car, like different paint jobs or something. But other than that it's brilliant.
Pretty much sold me! One question, what's with the golf cart in one of the screens in the description? Have you seen that yet?
Old 11-15-2013, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Bargain at 1.49

Another edit (sorry)
I owe you one again monkey! Lol, you sold me. I'm a sucker for these games. It looks a lot like ULTRA 4 in the pics. Downloading now.

EDIT: So far I'm in the early stages, but it's pretty fun. I'm starting to notice fuel is playing a big factor in the game also. It would be nice to see more vehicles or visual upgrades.

Yea, I'm really liking this game.

Last edited by NOEN; 11-15-2013 at 05:57 AM..
Old 11-15-2013, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
Pretty much sold me! One question, what's with the golf cart in one of the screens in the description? Have you seen that yet?
There is a game mode called 'Gentle Push' that has to be unlocked first for 500.000 coins. You have to push a golf car to the finish as fast as possible in that game mode.
Old 11-15-2013, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASK Homework View Post
There is a game mode called 'Gentle Push' that has to be unlocked first for 500.000 coins. You have to push a golf car to the finish as fast as possible in that game mode.
Just downloaded, so I guess Ill get to that... Beautiful looking game, I've only played the one level so far, but it's great fun already.
Old 11-15-2013, 06:35 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Just one question, I've finished the first set of levels and I've just about saved up enough to unlock another set, should I unlock them in order or will I still be fine if I choose to unlock the forest fuel set? I like the sound of seeing how far you can get with one tank but don't know if it'll be wise to unlock a set that far in?
Thanks.
Loving the game,
Recently we've had ultra4, blocky road and now this, great time for these type of games.