Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-20-2013, 07:04 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
I don`t wanna shock you at all but if you have so far watched the recent released Trailers by Simogo you have already seen more of the Game then I have showed in 16. Minutes of Gameplay.

Haha, very cunning, Sanuku, but you're not luring me into watching your video now...
Old 02-20-2013, 07:15 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Sanuku is right. I watched his video. You don't see much more than you've seen already in the trailers. No spoilers.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:47 AM

looks great, very soft animation style. if you don't want to see to much then the first 5 mins of sanuku vid is safe to watch. you get an idea of how it is to control the movemnet
Old 02-20-2013, 08:44 AM

So how does the companion app work if you only want to play on one device? It looks like in the trailer that you have it on one device while using the other - good thought but is that practical? I know for me it wouldn't be as I would usually only be using one device at a time. I suppose you have to switch back and forth between apps? But the symbols look complex so again - how practical is this?
Old 02-20-2013, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
So how does the companion app work if you only want to play on one device? It looks like in the trailer that you have it on one device while using the other - good thought but is that practical? I know for me it wouldn't be as I would usually only be using one device at a time. I suppose you have to switch back and forth between apps? But the symbols look complex so again - how practical is this?
i wonder if on an older device 3gs or 4g it may even close down the game if you switch between for memory requirements.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:51 AM
iPhone 5

I still wonder if this one is a must buy or not, so I'll wait for some people's impression.
Old 02-20-2013, 08:52 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
This is from Simogo on Twitter...

Yes - It's perfectly fine to play Year Walk and Companion on the same device, you won't need to constantly switch between them! And Yes - It's perfectly fine to only play the game. We have designed them so they can be enjoyed separately. With that said, we definitely recommend experiencing both the game and the companion. You will be glad you did!
Old 02-20-2013, 08:56 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Holy mother or gawd I can not wait for this tonight. Curious what the companion cube has to offer, so I'll be downloading both.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:16 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetdiss View Post
Okay free-to-play haters, time to put your money where your ass face is and support a 'premium' game like you always say!

Let's go Simogo! : )
I plan on it BTW we're not all a bunch of ass-faced, all-talk campaignists, we really do pay for games! My itunes purchase history is a few thousand paid, premium apps long. So you're damn right I'm gonna put my money where my ass-face is.

BTW I bought your music on iTunes at a premium price too, and my friends really dug it. Kudos
Old 02-20-2013, 09:18 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

I'm still confused about what this game is about, but honestly, I'm gonna buy into the hype machine just 'cuz. I'd rather go into the game without a clue and unravel the mysery for myself.