★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-20-2013, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
"Streets of Rage?" "Final Fight?" Great controls? Relatively optional IAP?

[Cue "Jesus Rays" bursting from the clouds, angels singing, harps playing...]

We have a winner!

Thanks for the imps, mc!

Now if you'll excuse me...

DBC
Exactly what i had in mind while reading through MC's impressions.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-20-2013, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
No problem guys...my pleasure.

When I initially started playing, the first thing that popped into my head was "Huh? Why am I constantly fighting? Where are the puzzles?" and then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Seriously, the moment you realize The Gods could have easily fit in at any arcade in the 90s...it changes everything.
You. Are. Killing. Me.

And so begins the longest 13 hours of my life...

DBC

I give up.

02-20-2013, 09:21 AM
Excellent review MC, you even mentioned Dante Inferno (One of my favs). I knew this would be good.......Hurry up 11pm

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".
02-20-2013, 09:23 AM
Great impression MC!!!! Downloading naooooo

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy Record Keeper (ID: ereE, Sentinel Grimoire), Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2
Officially moved to android
02-20-2013, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
You. Are. Killing. Me.

And so begins the longest 13 hours of my life...

DBC
Well! To ease your suffering stop checking this thread every 15 minutes like me
Do something else and time will fly!
It's almost an addiction
02-20-2013, 09:52 AM
Chillingo? Unreal? At a dollar price tag? It almost sounds too perfect to be true
02-20-2013, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
Well! To ease your suffering stop checking this thread every 15 minutes like me
Do something else and time will fly!
It's almost an addiction
Yeah, I've actually got to work on a few papers and then head to class, so my suffering should ease... well, at least change.

DBC

I give up.
02-20-2013, 10:17 AM
Thanks MC, one more reason to look at my watch all day. This game is exactly what I need right now! Too sweet.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
02-20-2013, 12:19 PM
Scared now. There's quite the mob if you guys don't end up loving this as much as I do.

Nah, you'll love it.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
02-20-2013, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Scared now. There's quite the mob if you guys don't end up loving this as much as I do.

Nah, you'll love it.
It's scary how this one isnt on the PH appstore yet when all the other releases are already up for purchase.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword