★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Brawn GP Racing

07-06-2009, 02:05 AM
Brawn GP Racing

Price $3.99/£2.39

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=318718928&mt=8

Experience the intensity of driving the Championship-leading Brawn GP™ F1 race car on your iPhone or iPod Touch like you never thought possible!

Features:
- The only realistic Formula 1 racing experience for the iPhone
- 3D graphics featuring authentic Brawn F1 car model
- Qualify in four exciting circuits around the world

Take on the driving challenge in London, scream by Big Ben and Buckingham Palace while doing a qualifying lap around Hyde Park! Three additional tracks showcasing the most challenging elements in the world racing circuit - Laguna Seca’s Corkscrew, Road America's Carousel, Spa-Francorchamps's Eau Rouge, Monza's Parabolica, Silverstone's Copse and Monaco's hairpin, will be available as free updates throughout the 2009 F1 season.

The new Brawn GP team is leading in the F1 standings for the 2009 season, taking on more established teams such as Ferrari, BMW, Toyota and McLaren. Who will win the British Grand Prix? Follow the team’s performance this season with the latest news and customize your phone with unique Brawn wallpapers.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by THE STUD; 07-06-2009 at 01:27 PM.
07-06-2009, 02:42 AM
I like the graphics, looks kinda Cel-shaded.

Founder of Sgarrista Air Brigade
Devs, if you want reviews click here!
Yep, I'm a Brony
PSN: AeroFlare7221

07-06-2009, 02:56 AM
I don't remember seeing this track in F1 :L

ngmoco:] PLUS+ Fu3lRac3r

My Blog: appstoreupdates.com
^^ Anyone want to write for my blog? Let me know
07-06-2009, 02:58 AM
and i am absolutely positive that you will never see Tower Bridige from a Formula 1 cockpit when driving

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
07-06-2009, 03:06 AM
...not to mention I can see only ONE car on track which means it could have been pretty exciting!

BTW, the graphics reminds me of GP3 sans weather...

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)
07-06-2009, 03:42 AM
Yeah theres only 1 car on track...the Brawn gp car...Your goals are just to get your best qualifying time...There is a comp tho to win a car...Wish someone would make a proper F1 Racing Game tho....We wait and wonder when...
07-06-2009, 03:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE STUD View Post
Yeah theres only 1 car on track...the Brawn gp car...Your goals are just to get your best qualifying time...There is a comp tho to win a car...Wish someone would make a proper F1 Racing Game tho....We wait and wonder when...
Yeah... I was planning on getting this, but now I'm not so sure.

Ok, time to plug in my gran turismo steering wheel and F1 championship edition in the ps3 and have myself a nice race weekend

Pavel (PDJ Apps)
Maker of: Nano Fighter!
Check out all my apps at:
http://www.pdjapps.com
07-06-2009, 03:56 AM
Maybe Firemint will bring one out...

Does anyone know where the Microprose rights lie? Even one of those old F1 games would be great... I could care less if Sepang was included or not, those were pretty neat...
07-06-2009, 05:19 AM
Eek! That video doesnt do the game any favours does it? Looks slow, jerky and hard to control and I'm also pretty sure that isnt the sound from the game (though happy to be told otherwise).

Also worrying that they keep sticking the ad for the car competition over any bits that dont look good.

Shame...
07-06-2009, 07:31 AM
This video looks like a public service announcement warning us from buying this game.

--
taptoplay.de

Plus+: Lakeshore / OpenFeint & Game Center: taptoplay.de