★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Run, jump, smash and unleash the monster!

Dogs love chasing cars and this time its full of yummy food. Avoid flying fruits, collect coins and turn your cute pet into a hungry DOG MONSTER. This is where the real rampage begins, smashing everything in it's path, Dog Monster wants that truck so that he can smash it up as well!

Dog Monster is a hilarious kid friendly gamethat is simple, yet addictive and features lots of funny and lovable characters.

PLAY MULTIPLAYER! Enjoy Dog Monster with your friends online you can play competitive multiplayer via Game Center, or have your friends over and play via Bluetooth!

Available for iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad Mini.

HIGHLIGHTS:
tons of missions to complete
lots of cool upgrades and different visual styles
chase the truck by day or at night
full gamecenter support
multiplayer via Game Center of Bluetooth
share your best results with your friends on Facebook or Twitter

Afftor's comments:
Hi!
Our new amazing runner is out - JetPack Joyride meets Fruit Ninja and here comes Dog Monster!

Cool feature for arcade game - competitve multiplayer!

Also, take a look at our trailer:

Download it here:

Also available in Italian, Spanish, German, French and Russian!
02-21-2013, 06:57 AM
And AppInfo

02-21-2013, 06:59 AM
Oh yes, I've been waiting for this

Game Center: sink_or_swim
02-21-2013, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Oh yes, I've been waiting for this
Thanks - I hope you'll enjoy the game!
Let us know if you'll have any thoughts on how to make it better! ))
02-21-2013, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afftor View Post
Thanks - I hope you'll enjoy the game!
Let us know if you'll have any thoughts on how to make it better! ))
I will I just have to wait a few more hours until I can download it

02-21-2013, 09:38 AM
Quote:
I will I just have to wait a few more hours until I can download it
Sure )
02-21-2013, 01:58 PM
+ nice colorful graphics
+ simple controls, tap anywhere to jump, hold down to slowly glide (similar to banana kong) and tap again to do a small double jump
+ many upgradable power-ups in the shop
+ dozens of missions and GC-Achievements
+ after each round there is a "mini-game" where you can win coins or headstarts

- the prices in the shop are too high. It's not much fun to play 10 rounds until you can upgrade your first power-up and the next upgrade is even higher. First upgrade should be 300, the second 1000 and so on
- To unlock the Multiplayer Mode you have to pay 20.000 coins.. Ridiculous!

Overall I'm enjoying it a lot. If you like endless runners, give it a try it's free.

@Afftor any chance you can add a coin doubler for a $0.99 IAP? And if I purchase some coins, does it also remove the ads??

Last edited by sink_or_swim; 02-21-2013 at 03:15 PM.
02-21-2013, 03:12 PM
Quote:
+ nice colorful graphics
+ simple controls, tap anywhere to jump, hold down to slowly glide (similar to banana kong) and tap again to do a small double jump
+ many upgradable power-ups in the shop
+ dozens of missions and GC-Achievements
+ after each round there is a "mini-game" where you can win coins or headstarts

- the prices in the shop are too high. It not much fun to play 10 rounds until you can upgrade your first power-up and the next upgrade is even higher. First upgrade should be 300, the second 1000 and so on
- To unlock the Multiplayer Mode you have to pay 20.000 coins.. Ridiculous!

Overall I'm enjoying it a lot. If you like endless runners, give it a try it's free.

@Afftor any chance you can add a coin doubler for a $0.99 IAP? And if I purchase some coins, does it also remove the ads??
Hi!
Glad you are enjoying the game in general.
I see, prices must be a bigger concern then we thought. It's probably because we played game a lot during testing and it seemed easier to get coins fast.
We'll consider both lowering prices a bit (not to 300, but maybe 750 coins first upgrade or so) and adding coin dubbler in first update.
Thank you for playing - and I'm also advising you not to purchase coins at the begining - you'll see that soon it'll be much easier to get them (and then you can purchase some in case you'd like to go for some extra lives or head starts).
02-21-2013, 05:59 PM
Game Impressions

HD Gameplay Trailer added...

Last edited by Sanuku; 02-22-2013 at 12:56 AM.
02-21-2013, 09:26 PM
Quote:

@Afftor... And if I purchase some coins, does it also remove the ads??
I was wondering the same thing? Also, I think the first powerup level should cost somewhere around 500. A general rule (IMO) is that you should be able to unlock something at 1-2 rounds. This makes the game more interesting, and I think encourages the player to play more. I don't know how I feel avout the mini game at the end, I think it's important to end each round with a bang and the match two feels anti-clamatic to me. Even adding some more sound effects would greatly help. Overall, I really enjoy the game, graphics are awesome and fun gameplay!