★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Pathways

12-04-2008, 06:46 PM
Pathways

Hey all, I've been playing pathways alot recently but man am I STUCK! Does anyone know where I can find a walkthrough or guide for each level, or at least does anyone know how to get past level 53? I've been stuck on this level for days!
Thanks guys
12-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Send a message via MSN to Paulio
that's cheating! It may be hard, but that's against all the rules of pathways.
No one tell him!! mwahahaha

12-04-2008, 06:52 PM
A great man once said "It ain't cheating if you don't get caught". That man's name: EDNG...
12-04-2008, 06:57 PM
Send a message via MSN to Paulio
well it's still cheating, but it's good cheating, or how it's meant to be done. Anyway you will always catch yourself cheating so it will always be cheating. Still I've hardly played pathways but I can definetily understand him wanting to cheat, whatever floats your boat. But the sense of achievement after it would be immense. I think he should stress it out a bit longer :P
12-04-2008, 06:57 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everydaynormalguy View Post
A great man once said "It ain't cheating if you don't get caught". That man's name: EDNG...
Put that in your sig to make it bigger, lol

Back on topic, I'm not on level 53 myself but I'd like to know if there is a guide. I'd also like to know if there's a guide to Theseus because I've been stuck on level 14 for months :P I've tried it like 500 times and I can't figure it out.

Good luck beating it though :S

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-04-2008, 07:47 PM
I know it's cheating!!! but I'm ripping my hair out trying to get past this level!!!
12-04-2008, 09:04 PM
Theseus level 14 solution for istopmotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post
I'd also like to know if there's a guide to Theseus because I've been stuck on level 14 for months :P I've tried it like 500 times and I can't figure it out.
Agghhh! I remember level 14. It was the next level I got stuck on after level 10. I've gone back and worked out the solution for you. Highlight to view:

Left
Up
Up
Wait
Down
Down
Right

This will trap the Minotaur and you can safely proceed to the exit!

The developer has created a forum for the game. You can ask questions and get help there. Goto: http://theseus.fieldman.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=1 It's pretty quiet on that forum, but the developer is very responsive and involved.