★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: BoD 2 easy level pack

12-04-2008, 07:07 PM
BoD 2 easy level pack

I know I am not alone with how hard this awesome game is. I just wanted to pass along this level pack I found to download called Motocross School. It is even easier than the beginner levels bundled with the game. There are 10 levels, so if you want to increase your stats go get it.
12-04-2008, 07:12 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
Thanks!

Not to brag - I don't think I need this since I have completed about 50 of the built-in levels already, but it's definitely worth it to get you calmed down after frustration from the other harder levels. XD

Again, thanks for letting us know. I'm sure someone who bought the game and thinks it's too hard will enjoy that.

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge

12-04-2008, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I know I am not alone with how hard this awesome game is. I just wanted to pass along this level pack I found to download called Motocross School. It is even easier than the beginner levels bundled with the game. There are 10 levels, so if you want to increase your stats go get it.
While I love the game, and it's diffuculty, I also enjoy the easier "toy around" tracks... So I will get this, thx!
12-04-2008, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I could definitely use some success. I'm all over this.
Maybe I can finally increase my percentage from 0.005 back to 0.01%.
12-04-2008, 07:32 PM
its tough coming from the Palm version... the iphone version seems much more 'bouncier' than the Palm... I had beaten all the Palm levels but now i'm having frustrating difficulties with the iphone versions...

still though, very high quality!

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
12-04-2008, 07:32 PM
How do you find a specific level pack??
12-04-2008, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
How do you find a specific level pack??

Hey buddy

go to "play another level"

then to "more..."

there you will find several more level packs available to you, but if you want to go beyond those popular ones, you can click the bottom link "download more level packs..."

then it takes you to the website, you chose a package (click on the download icon)

That takes you back to Bike or Die, you will see a loading bar, and then have the option to Install, Install and Play, or Cancel

Clearly, you should click the Install and Play option!

Magic!

Hope this helps!

Plus+ ID: Wegmans
12-04-2008, 07:48 PM
I think it's fast, no long install time.