★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Run. Jump. Swing. Jetpack! Good dog!

Race across the rooftops. Swing from ledge to ledge with your trusty grappling hook. Or blast to the next building with your makeshift jetpack.

The night is young, how far can you run?

Developer's Note: We wanted to start with a really fun gameplay mechanic and, if we get enough interest, add new game modes and challenges in subsequent updates. The first version is basically an endless runner, but you can get checkpoints so you don't have to start from the beginning every time.

We have lots of ideas, and we'd love your feedback! Find Kieffer Bros. on Facebook or Twitter and share your thoughts.

slewis7's comments:

I beta tested this and enjoyed it. The game play is quite different from the usual faire from this quality developer (awesome matching / puzzle games), but it is quite interesting.
02-27-2013, 12:52 PM
Looks good, I'm always interested in a new endless runner.
@slewis is there a shop to buy power-ups? GC-achievements?

Game Center: sink_or_swim

02-27-2013, 01:37 PM
So, this is an "endless swinger"?

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
02-27-2013, 02:13 PM
The game has both swinging and flying and running segments and it is endless. It has been a few weeks, since I last played it. I never connect up to Game Center in testing because I do not know how to use the "sandbox" test account and I do not recall whether this one has Game Center support or not. I do not remember there being any in-game shops. Mainly you can grab fuel refills along the way. The game, at least when I tested it was pretty bare bones, but the play mechanic worked really well and was fun. The developer mentioned they will add more features in the future based on feedback and sales.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
02-27-2013, 03:05 PM
Kieffer Bros. interesting
02-27-2013, 04:03 PM
Game Impressions

This is very much unfinished. Early beta stage at best. Had it been released for free for some reason, you could just about give it a pass, but charging for something in this state, particularly coming from a supposedly reputable developer, just feels obnoxious.
02-27-2013, 04:29 PM
Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin
surprising to see an endless runner type game from a dev that typically does puzzle games. but considering how high quality their other works are, i bet this game will be awesome.

i'm a pretty kitty cat
02-27-2013, 07:50 PM
The game doesn't like to be Kieffer Bros' style.

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!
02-27-2013, 07:53 PM
Umm, did Kiefer fire BOTH their art AND business director?

Last edited by globalist; 02-28-2013 at 06:44 PM.
02-27-2013, 07:57 PM
I was excited to see Kieffer Bros as their games are some of my favorites. I am not into swinging or endless anything so I am disappointed.