App description: Purple Cape is a platformer with a totally unique gameplay.

An evil witch kidnapped Purple Capes love to make into a deadly beauty potion!
Save her from the evil witch. The forest lands are cursed and they are the only way to find the witchs castle.
Its a long journey, be careful, time is running out! Help Purple Cape save his love!

You Swipe to JUMP
You Tap to ATTACK
You can STICK anywhere

(4/5) AppSpy : "Purple Cape manages to execute its concept in a way that remains familiar to genre fans, while feeling entirely unique."

"Don't even hesitate to download it for a second. It's really an adventure. I was so bored from many kinds of games, but this one has it's own world. I also liked the puzzles to go further. Purple Cape made my day"

"This game is different than other platformers. Controls are bait tricky but you get used to it. Also there are plenty of levels which are not very easy. So that means hours of fun for a fraction of a coffee cost :) Highly recommended!"

Features:
43 different levels
Game Center Achievements and Leaderboard
7 Power-ups
6 Power Costumes
Boss fights
Physics based gameplay,
Swipe and touch controls

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 133 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99

Requirements:

Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Quote:
An evil witch kidnapped Purple Cape’s love to make into a deadly beauty potion!
Save her from the evil witch. The forest lands are cursed and they are the only way to find the witch’s castle.
It’s a long journey, be careful, time is running out! Help Purple Cape save his love!

Features:
• 43 different levels
• Game Center Achievements and Leaderboard
• 7 Power-ups
• 6 Power Costumes
• Boss fights
• Physics based gameplay,
• Swipe and touch controls

02-27-2013, 07:08 PM
Excellent surprise.

(psst you forgot the link)
02-27-2013, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the Hint. Link added.
02-27-2013, 09:02 PM
Excellent surprise indeed. Was hoping this would come out soon, and I'm happy it did.
02-28-2013, 08:10 AM
Meh... I'm not really clicking with the controls...

But it is a Forrest Moon publication - so I know if I stick with it, it'll be worth it - it's just kinda funky ATM. =o/

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
03-03-2013, 02:38 PM
yep there will be a new update to improve things a bit.