★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

VegantTnT and Prab The Newest Moderators

07-06-2009, 08:38 PM
#1
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,446
VegantTnT and Prab The Newest Moderators

Forgive me if I just not noticed this for a long time, but are they the newest edition to our cast of moderators???

If so, congratulations and good luck cleaning up all of our messes.

Last edited by worldcup1100; 07-06-2009 at 08:57 PM.
07-06-2009, 08:48 PM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 4,568
Yup they are the new moderators. It happened last night btw.

So much for waiting for Arn haha jk

Twitter: @Zincous

07-06-2009, 08:55 PM
#3
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zincous View Post
Yup they are the new moderators. It happened last night btw.

So much for waiting for Arn haha jk
Oh should you close it and wait for an official announcement?
It didn't come to mind that the leader of a forum would want to announce it.

Last edited by worldcup1100; 07-06-2009 at 09:16 PM.
07-06-2009, 09:07 PM
#4
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: SG
Posts: 3,549
Hi everyone

Thanks to arn for considering me. I'll try my best to help out around the forums

I am currently a full time Ph.D. student in Singapore (GMT+8), so I would be able to help clean up while those of you on the other side of the globe are fast asleep

PS: If there will be an official thread on this, i guess its okay: I can practice merging threads lol

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
07-06-2009, 09:11 PM
#5
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,657
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prab View Post
Hi everyone

Thanks to arn for considering me. I'll try my best to help out around the forums

I am currently a full time Ph.D. student in Singapore (GMT+8), so I would be able to help clean up while those of you on the other side of the globe are fast asleep

PS: If there will be an official thread on this, i guess its okay: I can practice merging threads lol
Lol Prab help me in my Junior years even though he doesn't know me or knows it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
...I vink you fail good sir. I don't vink vat yo get ze jok.
Proud Member of SAB
SAB Intelligence Officer
07-06-2009, 09:12 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 4,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldcup1100 View Post
Oh should you close it and wait for an official announcement?
I didn't come to mind that the leader of a forum would want to announce it.
No that's fine. If Arn wants to make his own thread, he can. Otherwise we discuss and congratulate the new mods in here for now

Twitter: @Zincous
07-06-2009, 09:15 PM
#7
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: SG
Posts: 3,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomdude View Post
Lol Prab help me in my Junior years even though he doesn't know me or knows it
Glad I was able to help

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
07-06-2009, 09:17 PM
#8
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,446
Congrats guys, we could always use more moderators to keep the forums in ship shape.

/sarcasm
07-06-2009, 09:34 PM
#9
Joined: Jul 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 4,491
This thread is frivolous and I will not stand for it! I demand ORDER!

You're all getting banned... as soon as I figure out how to do that... *flips through the TA Mod Manual*... So many buttons to play with...


haha, Thanks to everyone!

I'm about 2 weeks away from my 1 year TA anniversary so I it was a nice surprise to find out I was even being considered.
07-06-2009, 09:35 PM
#10
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegantTnT View Post
This thread is frivolous and I will not stand for it! I demand ORDER!

You're all getting banned... as soon as I figure out how to do that... *flips through the TA Mod Manual*... So many buttons to play with...


haha, Thanks to everyone!

I'm about 2 weeks away from my 1 year TA anniversary so I it was a nice surprise to find out I was being considered.
Lol, we could all use another Hodapp around here.