★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Bang! - The Official Video Game (iphone version) ->Free

03-02-2013, 10:08 AM
Bang! - The Official Video Game (iphone version) ->Free

Great fun; there is a seperate ipad version (NOT free today) if you value your eyesight. I have it; if you're a GC friend, feel free to hit me up for a game.

C: :###
If you want to friend me on GC,tell me you're from TA and include your screen name.
GC: DON'TSHOOT!
03-02-2013, 10:24 AM
Yet another game I didn't realize I needed to have until you posted it...

Just checked it out, and it looks sa-weet! It never ceases to amaze me how much award-winning stuff flies right by and off my radar.

BTW, just shot you a GC invite as, well, you know, Drummerboycroy.

DBC

I could never give up.

03-02-2013, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Yet another game I didn't realize I needed to have until you posted it...

Just checked it out, and it looks sa-weet! It never ceases to amaze me how much award-winning stuff flies right by and off my radar.

BTW, just shot you a GC invite as, well, you know, Drummerboycroy.

DBC
Got it! Remember, Greyskull=Don'tShoot! If I could go back in time I would have matching gc and Ta screen names...oh well.

Yup, there are plenty of superb games on ios hardly anyone remembers, mostly due to the sheer volume of new releases nowadays (and our collective short attention spans).
03-02-2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Got it! Remember, Greyskull=Don'tShoot! If I could go back in time I would have matching gc and Ta screen names...oh well.

Yup, there are plenty of superb games on ios hardly anyone remembers, mostly due to the sheer volume of new releases nowadays (and our collective short attention spans).
We are now GC friends. [cue angels, harps, trumpets, Jesus rays...]

Realizing the potential for blasphemy, sometimes I feel the App Store is moving a bit too fast.

I hardly get something downloaded, and there is already the next, most awesome, must-get game coming out... before I've even fired up the others for the first time...

DBC

I could never give up.
03-02-2013, 03:09 PM
Quote:

Realizing the potential for blasphemy, sometimes I feel the App Store is moving a bit too fast.

I hardly get something downloaded, and there is already the next, most awesome, must-get game coming out... before I've even fired up the others for the first time...

DBC
I think our neuronal pathways in our brains have been rewired by the fast ,relentless pace of technology. I'm not saying its good or bad. Just that its an interesting sociological experiment whose outcome is anyone's guess. Still trying to get through the entire original Angry Birds and it seems like many years ago it came out. I do know one thing though... when I sit down, turn off the TV and computer and read a good book I notice my racing, scattered thoughts slow down and my focus returns
03-02-2013, 03:27 PM
Thank you! I love card games and I have never heard of this one.
03-02-2013, 03:56 PM
Quote:

DBC
So true...I have games purchased over a year ago I've never even installed
03-02-2013, 04:12 PM
This is a great game for sure, never got it cause it wasn't universal, an iPhone & iPad version. Wouldn't pass this up though
Edit: oh ya, I already bought the HD version a while ago, got them both now, sweet

Last edited by drloony; 03-02-2013 at 04:24 PM.
03-02-2013, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeGuy View Post
Thank you! I love card games and I have never heard of this one.
Same here, I had never heard of it. It's actually fun! Gubs is another fun one that's not very popular.
03-02-2013, 04:54 PM
EDIT: My mistake.

Last edited by repapermunky; 03-02-2013 at 05:09 PM.