★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iBomber Attack (from Chillingo) - WAS 0.69 ===> NOW FREE!!!

03-04-2013, 05:33 AM
iBomber Attack (from Chillingo) - WAS 0.69 ===> NOW FREE!!!

03-04-2013, 07:23 AM
Huge Update

03-04-2013, 07:26 AM
iBomber Attack - Huge Update - Out Now

iBomber Attack took tank blasting action to a whole new level, now get your hands on a huge new update to
the game which is cram-packed with all-new features, game modes and fun. Buckle up soldier and get ready
to Attack!

Here's what's New and waiting for you to play right now;

- All New Challenge Mode
How long can you survive against wave after wave of relentless enemies coming at you from all sides? The all-new
challenge mode finds out in a great new way to play.

Survive enemy waves to earn Victory Points, the more waves you survive the more Victory Points you earn and spend.

Challenge mode also introduces thousands of in-game challenges to achieve. You will always have 3 active challenges
to complete at any time. Completing any challenge will reward you with precious Gold, Re-spawns or Victory Points.

Challenge mode adds Ranks, you start as a private and try to rank up to a 4 star general. How far will you be able to go?

In Challenge Mode you don't have to wait until the end of every level to spend your Victory Points or Gold, simply pause

the game and you can upgrade your tank there and then and spend your Gold to buy and try weapons for your eager
Support Slots.

New Tank type. We've added a new, super tank, as you play through Challenge mode we think you'll discover it!

- Campaign Mode gets a new addition - Timed Mode
Campaign Mode now has a super new Timed option (user selectable) where you can see how fast you have completed
each level. Gold, Silver and Bronze awards are awarded for how fast you can complete a level. The faster your time
the more Victory Points you can earn.

- Victory Points and Upgrades
We've had a lot of requests to be able to Buy Victory Points in-game, well now you can. You can now use your Gold
to Buy Victory Points to spend upgrading your Tank. In addition to this we've also added a whole new 4th level of
upgrade powers for you to equip your Tank with. Now you can really give it to the enemy.

- Exploding Sheep!
Watch out, these guys mean business.

- Chin Up
Already just bought iBomber Attack? don't fret, this update knows if you've got iBomber Attack installed and played
the game already and will reward you with a handful of lovely Gold to get you upgrading even faster.

Get a peek inside Cobra Mobile and iBomber Attack on Facebook on on YouTube now - http://youtu.be/ToHlhY5TZDU

For all the latest information on all things iBomber check out iBomberHQ.com or find out more on facebook.com/CobraMobile
03-04-2013, 07:56 AM
I naively thought this would be the one game Chillingo published that wouldn't go free... still I don't regret the purchase. It's an awesome game and it looks like it just got even better.
03-04-2013, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
I naively thought this would be the one game Chillingo published that wouldn't go free... still I don't regret the purchase. It's an awesome game and it looks like it just got even better.
Haha a game that doesn't go free? What nonsense is this you speak of
03-04-2013, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Haha a game that doesn't go free? What nonsense is this you speak of
Maybe the sequel won't go free I'm still waiting for the man in a maze to go free lol jk
03-04-2013, 08:33 AM
Thanks downloading.

GC: UnSurreal
03-04-2013, 09:44 AM
This game is even more fun than I thought it would be. Just going around blowing stuff up lol.

Thanks!

Noise brings so many things, make my tingling skin freeze.
Follow a Panda bear and make Twitter a better place!
03-04-2013, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfratBarTal View Post
This game is even more fun than I thought it would be. Just going around blowing stuff up lol.

Thanks!
THe screenshots didnt really sway me into getting this before, but this post... Downloading.

Thanks Ef!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-04-2013, 10:25 AM