★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Castle Raid $0.99 all week!

03-04-2013, 08:22 AM
Castle Raid $0.99 all week!

If you haven’t tried our most popular game title ‘Castle Raid’, now is a good time. It’s available for $0.99 all week!

• Single player campaign or two-player action on one device.
  • Resource management and Real time strategy action
  • Tower defense/Tower attack gameplay

Download the game on the AppStore
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/castle-raid/id540392362?mt=8

Arcticmill.com - An awesome game studio you've never heard about.
03-04-2013, 04:25 PM
Should I get this?
03-04-2013, 10:38 PM

03-05-2013, 02:36 AM
Looks interesting. Could someone please confirm if it's retina display and wide screen supported.
03-05-2013, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ronfar View Post
Should I get this?
check out http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ht=Castle+Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
The Devs sent me a code and I am very thankful for the opportunity to be part of a wonderful designed strategic game. First off, a great game to pick up and play, I should know played most of it at work, shhh.
Graphics are great and playing on an iPhone 5 is a treat.
Gameplay, solid strategic elements, but not so confusing as to micromanage every little facet.
Sound, not sure, because played at work so no feedback, but based on the game itself, I am sure it's top notch.
I am no expert in game reviews but as a gamer, a wonderful strategic game that works perfectly on a hand held device. Quick to learn hard to master, but not so where you start to pull your hair. It's not easy by any means, but balances the strategic element very well.
Highly recommended and can't wait to try the two person on one device multiplayer. Buy it and, oh yeah buy it, universal support, great strategic elements and wonderful polish. You will not be sorry!

4.5/5
TA good review