★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Need For Speed Online :Most Wanted by EA

03-04-2013, 11:44 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Need For Speed Online :Most Wanted by EA

Need For Speed Online :Most Wanted

Phone racing online games by EA to create the first interactive social platform-based Friends "Need for Speed: Most Wanted OL has today officially released the iOS platform! Addition to to bring hand tour players classic masterpiece ultimate screen and people adrenaline burst stimulation Hurricane, this as also provide quite bright transfer time multiplayer online (Time the Shift Multiplay ) mode to achieve the social players interactive experience, as many as 30 models of luxury ultra-running heart harness.

All news: http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.appgame.com/archives/146726.html

https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/ji-pin-fei-che-zui-gao-tong-jiol/id587532889?mt=8

Web site http://nfs.appgame.com
03-04-2013, 12:47 PM
Despite the awful translation, this does seem to be a thing. It's on the Chinese App Store currently, and it looks like a freemium version of NFS:MW with time shifted multiplayer. But I don't know any Chinese...

It's separate from the original NFS:MW on the App Store, so please no panicking about EA replacing it (yet).

P.S release date is yesterday

EDIT: Note what looks like TSM in this picture

Last edited by Platyrrhine; 03-04-2013 at 12:49 PM.

03-04-2013, 02:59 PM
That has Google Translate (or is it Bing??) written all over it. ftw
03-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer-007 View Post
That has Google Translate (or is it Bing??) written all over it. ftw
Reading stuff like this makes me dizzy. And why is harness spelled wrong? Google translate never has spelling mistakes.

-------

Phone racing online games by EA to create the first interactive social platform-based Friends "Need for Speed: Most Wanted OL has today officially released the iOS platform! Addition to to bring hand tour players classic masterpiece ultimate screen and people adrenaline burst stimulation Hurricane, this as also provide quite bright transfer time multiplayer online (Time the Shift Multiplay ) mode to achieve the social players interactive experience, as many as 30 models of luxury ultra-running heart harness.
03-04-2013, 04:21 PM
I Don't See What The Problem Is With The Translation. What Are You All Moaning About
03-04-2013, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
I Don't See What The Problem Is With The Translation. What Are You All Moaning About
Well, for starters,

EA released the ios platform...

Technically,

It was Apple...

03-04-2013, 04:49 PM
Oh balls, TSM infecting another game.

Guess they bit hard on this concept. Cheaters and heck even people not cheating but just playing the game and getting better cars or whatever will ultimately ruin the experience for those new to it as TSM can get wicked difficult to play against.
03-04-2013, 05:08 PM
Seems quite unnessecary, seeing how much the paid version is selling

Anyway, I won't get it seeing I completed the paid version
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
Oh balls, TSM infecting another game.

Guess they bit hard on this concept. Cheaters and heck even people not cheating but just playing the game and getting better cars or whatever will ultimately ruin the experience for those new to it as TSM can get wicked difficult to play against.
What are you complaining about, you are in the Winnerz side, sigh, I am in the Loserz side, yeah, wish EA would go for real multiplayer not TSM, especially TSM with junky AI cars.

But look on the bright side, you will be in the top half, the only ones ahead of you will be the hackers, and the true elite. Us on the bottom, well, got a lot of lifting and grinding to do.

Signed,
Connector
President of the Real Racing 3 Loserz Club
Is this thing for real? I mean, NFS: MW freemium with TSM... WTF?