★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Feast or Famine (endless runner) -> Free

03-04-2013, 09:02 PM
Feast or Famine (endless runner) -> Free

This app garnered some attention here, even if it didn't last very long. I could only find the info from the Hong Kong appstore.

03-04-2013, 09:07 PM
Thanks, you can never have too much runner games

GameCenter : Shero89

03-04-2013, 09:32 PM
Whoa, this is a really cool game. I love the style! Surprised there isn't more hype about this.
03-04-2013, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by morgantj View Post
Whoa, this is a really cool game. I love the style! Surprised there isn't more hype about this.
There was...but it lasted less than a week, like most here on TA.
03-04-2013, 11:33 PM
Goes free even faster than those from Chllingo
03-05-2013, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
There was...but it lasted less than a week, like most here on TA.
That's because there are such a ridiculous amount of crazy fun games coming out on the AppStore all the freakin time. People move onto the next one, can't blame them; with so little time in between releases, the only real time I finish these games are during travel.

And I have to disagree with the other fellow; I think it is very easy to have too much endless runner. Very easy, indeed. Only because so many follow the same scheme. It's the ones that bring new mechanics to the table, that I look forward to. (e.g. Gravity Guy or whatever)

Lastly, I do remember this app having a brief spot in the light here on TA, so you can bet your pretty penny that I'll be checking this one out. Thanks Greyskull.
03-05-2013, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by repapermunky View Post
That's because there are such a ridiculous amount of crazy fun games coming out on the AppStore all the freakin time. People move onto the next one, can't blame them; with so little time in between releases, the only real time I finish these games are during travel.

And I have to disagree with the other fellow; I think it is very easy to have too much endless runner. Very easy, indeed. Only because so many follow the same scheme. It's the ones that bring new mechanics to the table, that I look forward to. (e.g. Gravity Guy or whatever)

Lastly, I do remember this app having a brief spot in the light here on TA, so you can bet your pretty penny that I'll be checking this one out. Thanks Greyskull.
NP. Yeah, I've stopped dl'ing the majority of endless runners, even when they go free. Unless they really bring something new to the table.
03-05-2013, 12:43 AM
Having grabbed this, I'm surprised this hasn't had more attention too, even if it came out during a big release week.
03-05-2013, 02:37 AM
This looks very berry cool. Thanks Mr. Greyskull!
03-05-2013, 12:19 PM
I think I remember this one. Looked cool. But some members had complained about poor performance and IAP.

Has it improved since then?