★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Real soccer finally updated

12-04-2008, 11:49 PM
#1
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,045
Real soccer finally updated

Real soccer 09 finally gets local wifi multiplayer. My buddy is coming over right now. Lets go Germany!!!
12-04-2008, 11:52 PM
#2
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 985
See, I don't even LIKE soccer that much, yet I wanna buy this game. Seems polished enough.

12-04-2008, 11:56 PM
#3
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 356
Send a message via AIM to Herp
Quote:
Originally Posted by IzzyNobre View Post
See, I don't even LIKE soccer that much, yet I wanna buy this game. Seems polished enough.
My friend actually let me authorize his iTunes acc on my PC to try this game out.

It did become boring after awhile, but it is extremely polished.

At TC, I prefer the Old Stars team myself (Talk about overpowered). P:

Let me know how the Wi-Fi works out lag-wise.
12-04-2008, 11:57 PM
#4
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posts: 1,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreEricXXX View Post
Real soccer 09 finally gets local wifi multiplayer. My buddy is coming over right now. Lets go Germany!!!
Wow, your name truly is hard-core. How much is it? Is it still on sale?
12-04-2008, 11:57 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Tasmania, Australia
Posts: 775
Send a message via MSN to Paulio
yeah it's awesome. get it. never has crashed. and if you like it it has unlimited replay value. and now MULTIPLAYER. If only one of my friends weren't so cheap, they would own an iDevice and we could play. >_>
12-05-2008, 12:05 AM
#6
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,094
no way reall soccer OWNS!
12-05-2008, 12:18 AM
#7
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Tasmania, Australia
Posts: 775
Send a message via MSN to Paulio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herp View Post
My friend actually let me authorize his iTunes acc on my PC to try this game out.

It did become boring after awhile, but it is extremely polished.

At TC, I prefer the Old Stars team myself (Talk about overpowered). P:

Let me know how the Wi-Fi works out lag-wise.
Yeah I will admit I don't play it as much as I used to it is a bit repeatitive perhaps, but still worth 10 bucks or however much it is. I will play it maybe a few times a month for maybe an hour I guess. Can't really complain with that for $13 which is what I paid. I recommend it. It's on my fav apps page.
12-05-2008, 12:21 AM
#8
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 356
Send a message via AIM to Herp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
Yeah I will admit I don't play it as much as I used to it is a bit repeatitive perhaps, but still worth 10 bucks or however much it is. I will play it maybe a few times a month for maybe an hour I guess. Can't really complain with that for $13 which is what I paid. I recommend it. It's on my fav apps page.
Before I took it off my iPod (I needed the space) I found myself picking it up maybe once every three days for 15-20 minutes. When I first had it I played it till my battery was 100% drained. P:
12-05-2008, 12:27 AM
#9
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Tasmania, Australia
Posts: 775
Send a message via MSN to Paulio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herp View Post
Before I took it off my iPod (I needed the space) I found myself picking it up maybe once every three days for 15-20 minutes. When I first had it I played it till my battery was 100% drained. P:
Oh yeah! They were the good days!
I'd probably say it's a must for anyone who has ever played a soccer game and thought 'this is somewhat fun'. Because it is. I personally like taking my anger out on the good goalies by slide tackeling them when they have the ball. Instant red card :P but so worth it. I always win anyways.
12-05-2008, 12:37 AM
#10
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Coram, New York
Posts: 356
Send a message via AIM to Herp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
Oh yeah! They were the good days!
I'd probably say it's a must for anyone who has ever played a soccer game and thought 'this is somewhat fun'. Because it is. I personally like taking my anger out on the good goalies by slide tackeling them when they have the ball. Instant red card :P but so worth it. I always win anyways.
Ha! I used to do the same thing... Only to every player on the field. : D