★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: JOIN THE MINI NINJAS THE SMALLEST HEROES TAKING ON THE BIGGEST DANGERS

Mini Ninjas is the ultimate Ninja game. Based on authentic ninja values, this beautiful, fast paced, fun adventure game takes you on an epic and exciting journey, free from gruesome violence and high on Ninja fun.

Invite and challenge your friends on Facebook. Check out new scores in the High Score table and see the exact moment you beat your friends scores as you play.

FAST PACED ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE!

Join Hiro and his Mini Ninja friends as they run, jump and slash their way through amazing spellbound lands to retrieve the stolen artefact from the dragon. Do battle with the Evil Samurai Warlords magical army and look out for the Flying Samurai Monks

Invite and challenge your friends on Facebook. Check out new scores in the High Score table and see the exact moment you beat your friends scores as you play.

COLLECT AND CRAFT MAGICAL POWERS

Build up your Kuji energy and power by freeing trapped animals, destroying obstacles and taking Samurai warriors. Then create Kuji Magic spells to trigger some spectacular attacks and power ups!

FREE YOUR MINI NINJA FRIENDS

Smash the cages to rescue your Ninja friends and then use their unique skills and weapons to fight the Samurai.

Play as one of 4 Ninja heroes: Hiro, Futo, Suzume and Kunoichi

As Hiro use iconic Ninja moves with wall runs and master the powerful Kuji Magic
As Suzume use your magic flute to attract collectibles or to attack enemies
As Kunoichi use your staff to perform massive attacking jumps
As Futo use your massive hammer to destroy rocks everything around you

CUSTOMISE YOUR CHARACTERS

Visit the Dojo and customise your Mini Ninja with cool new outfits, disguises and weapons.

FREE THE ANIMALS

Possess the animals you have freed to use their special abilities. The Panda, Fox and Crane all provide new ways to attack the Samurai.

Join the Mini Ninjas now and show off your Ninjas skills.

** FEEDBACK **

Love Mini Ninjas! Please be sure to rate the game and tell us what you think at www.minininjas.com Your feedback will help us to make the Mini Ninjas even better

Discover more great mobile games from Square Enix and great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips, and more!

VISIT US: www.square-enix.com/eu/en/
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/Square_Enix_EU
LIKE US: www.facebook.com/SquareEnix

TouchArcade Bot's comments:

03-05-2013, 10:36 AM
It's square Enix guys! Woohoo

03-05-2013, 10:38 AM
Wasn't this on consoles and PC? Nice find. *downloads*

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-05-2013, 10:50 AM
Ooooooooooooooh... Shiny.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-05-2013, 10:53 AM
Endless runner with a few nice new ideas, just scratched the surface, but it's pretty cool. *goes back to playing*

Tons of power-ups, crafting potions, wall running. There's a poopload of things to do. Very, very cool game so far.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 03-05-2013 at 10:58 AM.
03-05-2013, 10:57 AM
Downloading.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-05-2013, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Endless runner with a few nice new ideas, just scratched the surface, but it's pretty cool. *goes back to playing*
Nice. at least something that isnt an SE cash cow freemium.

03-05-2013, 10:58 AM
This is a nice little surprise.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
03-05-2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Wasn't this on consoles and PC? Nice find. *downloads*
The original is a vastly different game (a third-person action-adventure with the bare bones of what could have been very nice fighting mechanics), one that I actually once hoped would find it's way to iOS.

Not saying this is not a very nice different take. I might bite.

Did I just say that? Bleh, why do you guys keep making me excited over endless runners? I deplore the genre! And yet, I now have both Punch Quest, Time Surfer, stuff you should not do with a Plasma Sword and One Epic Knight (and that jetpack dude, but not primarily for my own sake) quite permanently entrenched on my device...

I blame Exact-Psience.

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
03-05-2013, 11:14 AM
First impressions on this are very good. For a buck, it's a no-brainer.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!