★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **** "Explore the seemingly endless expanses of space with this fun title - 148apps.com"

**** "A true insiders' tip from the App Store - appgefahren.de"

Are you ready to explore the universe ?
Infinity Space is a game which reflects the incredible history of mankind to face the unknown. You will go into space in search of expanding humanity's achievements.

Visit planets never before seen by human!
Reach the longest distance that has been visited in the universe!
Improve your spaceship to make new achievements!
Escape the dangers of the universe: meteorites, solar rays, meteorites belts, black holes, enormous planets with incredible gravity.

Key Features:
- Explore universe in all directions ( not only one like other runners )
- The universe is alive, its in constant rotation besides having gravity.
- Discover new planets for the glory of mankind.
- Incredible space ships inspired in the greatest famous ships.
- Upgrades your space ship for reach new goals.
- The ship has amazing skills like a radar for detection of planets, shields and turbo effects.
- 24 Amazing missions.

Echoseven's comments:

03-06-2013, 05:47 AM
Instabuy! I've been waiting this game months!

Enhorabuena murcianicos!

Heavy Devil is my latest game, check it out! AppStore GooglePlay

03-06-2013, 06:41 AM
For one second I thought it was platinum's Infinte Space. Bah, still looks interesting.

All times favorites : CAVE shooters, Space Invaders Infinity Gene, Groove Coaster, Infinity Blade 2, King of Dragon Pass, Ascension, Alien Frontier, Sorcery!, Gamebook Adventure
GameCenter: Corroyeur
03-06-2013, 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevagrant View Post
For one second I thought it was platinum's Infinte Space. Bah, still looks interesting.
Ahaha i was thinking exactly the same
03-06-2013, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Ahaha i was thinking exactly the same
Three times the charm! I thought the Ame from the title! Looks interesting though so I may have to add this to tonight's shopping cart. After such a sparse season it seems we are getting a load of good releases finally to break the lull!
03-06-2013, 12:40 PM
Game Impressions

03-06-2013, 01:52 PM
Watched the video (thanks Sanuku) but just can't get very interested in this though I love exploration in games. It seems kind of wonky how the ship pivots on it's tail too. Gonna pass on this for something I'm more interested in but may look into it later.
03-06-2013, 07:40 PM
The interface doesn't seem to be especially well thought out. The fact that you have to go to the mission building to access missions and that there are loading screens between everything seems odd to me. It would have been better if everything (shop and missions) were accessible between sorties, without exiting to the main menu.
03-06-2013, 09:18 PM
This game looks like good fun for 99 cents especially. Will be picking this up. Is the a Millennium Falcon I see?
03-07-2013, 12:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnIIBurn View Post
This game looks like good fun for 99 cents especially. Will be picking this up. Is the a Millennium Falcon I see?
It does look fun. What it seems in the video is that objects in space (diamonds) are not randomly placed. There's always a bunch of ten to the right of Earth, for example. Also, what's the extension of space? Only the solar system?