★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

9mm (universal) $6.99 > $0.99

03-06-2013, 03:29 PM
#1
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 3,693
9mm (universal) $6.99 > $0.99


03-06-2013, 04:22 PM
#2
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: a[V-O-I-D]
Posts: 14,103
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Damn...

When it still says 'HD graphics for the iPad 2' you can almost guarantee that its not getting updated for the new hardware out now.

03-06-2013, 04:26 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 669
Is it worth ninja kids dollar?

Edit: if I already have Max Payne...
03-06-2013, 04:32 PM
#4
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joltrabbit View Post
Is it worth ninja kids dollar?

Edit: if I already have Max Payne...
from ninJackid himself...

No. Not if you have Max Payne.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
03-06-2013, 04:37 PM
#5
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Area 51
Posts: 2,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
from ninJackid himself...

No. Not if you have Max Payne.
This or wait for Max Payne
03-06-2013, 04:38 PM
#6
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 9,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
This or wait for Max Payne
Max Payne, IMO. 9mm didn't keep my attention at all. Felt like a chore for me to get through it.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
03-06-2013, 04:42 PM
#7
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Max Payne, IMO. 9mm didn't keep my attention at all. Felt like a chore for me to get through it.
This x100. 9mm is vulgar, poorly acted and terribly written and awfully short compared with Max Payne.

Did I mention that MP has one of the best stories for a videogame shooter? And no IAPs? Yeah. Get it instead.
03-06-2013, 04:46 PM
#8
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Area 51
Posts: 2,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
This x100. 9mm is vulgar, poorly acted and terribly written and awfully short compared with Max Payne.

Did I mention that MP has one of the best stories for a videogame shooter? And no IAPs? Yeah. Get it instead.
Sounds great thank you , I will get it ASAP.
03-06-2013, 04:53 PM
#9
Joined: Apr 2011
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 1,661
9mm sucks. Get Max Payne instead. Max Payne FTW!