★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Queues - Bight Games

07-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Queues - Bight Games

Hi Everyone,

I wanted you to be the first ones to see "Queues" We've just posted the game page on our website.

What is queues? Well its a game about standing in line. Sound fun? Don't answer that until you watch the youtube trailer

We should be ready to submit in a couple of weeks but you'll be the first to know.

Everybody has stood in line, but in Queues it’s your job to keep the line moving with the help of Stan D. Inline, and his unconventional approach to queuing.

You’ll face a variety of different lineups from the Theatre, to the Airport, to the dreaded Ministry of Bureaucracy.

Drag your finger through the queue to create routes for new customers, passing lanes for fast customers and short cuts for slower customers.

Do whatever it takes to keep the customers moving happily along!

Stuart Duncan - Bight Games
Released games: Big Top 10, Kill all Bugs, Puzzlings Upcoming games: Queues, Llama Country

Last edited by Prab; 07-08-2009 at 08:31 AM. Reason: changed to high quality youtube
07-07-2009, 03:39 PM
definitely looks cute...look forward to seeing it come out
07-07-2009, 03:42 PM
This looks good. I have to say you guys have come out with some decent stuff.
07-07-2009, 06:11 PM
You guys won me over with Big Top 10, I'll definitely keep an eye out for this one

(astrosaurus.com - My iPhone Games Blog)
(@astrosaurusblog - Twitter Account)
07-07-2009, 06:19 PM
Looks like a good time waster and original!

Nexx Studio - Indie Game Publisher - Blog | Facebook | Twitter
Dulp - Zig Zag Boom - Sidechain - Warship Solitaire - Bloom Box - Pig Shot - Glow Puzzle - The Idiot Test 3 - and more awesome games!