★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Earn to Die - Coming Tuesday March 12 to Google Play

03-07-2013, 09:05 AM
Earn to Die - Coming Tuesday March 12 to Google Play

Hi Touch Arcade,

I just wanted to inform everyone that an Android version of the hit iOS game Earn to Die will be arriving on Google Play this Tuesday March 12

For those unfamiliar with Earn to Die - the game sees players driving their way through a zombie apocalypse, and literally smashing through hordes of zombies along the way.

As you progress through the game you will be able to unlock new vehicles, including a race car, a school-bus and even a hippie van! Best of all, each vehicle comes with a range of upgrades, allowing you to customise your vehicle with boosters, guns, spiked frames and more.

Availability:
The game will be available for $1.19 from this Tuesday March 12 on Google Play

A video trailer for the game can be seen below:
03-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Ooh, nice.
Was about to get it on my iPod at one point but then I forgot. I'll be getting it for my Nexus then XD
03-07-2013, 10:27 AM
Awesome! I was hoping this would make it to Android after seeing the TA Plays on it.
03-12-2013, 10:51 AM
Hi LegACy99 and josue85, I just wanted to keep you both updated that Earn to Die has now been officially released on Google Play. Now that the game is released, we have created a thread in the 'Android Games' sub-forum for the game:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...55#post2720555