★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Granny Smith - FREE

03-08-2013, 08:13 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Granny Smith - FREE

03-08-2013, 01:29 PM
Thanks, have heard good things about this XD

03-08-2013, 02:23 PM
Very very good game. Do not pass this up. It's a level based game with a lot of variety in the environments. Just wait till you do the volcano level. Such good times.
03-09-2013, 10:07 AM
Awesome fun! Thanks! Recommended. There are In-App Purchases for real money but you won't need them. Completely optional.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
03-09-2013, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
Very very good game. Do not pass this up. It's a level based game with a lot of variety in the environments. Just wait till you do the volcano level. Such good times.
Is it basically a runner? It looks decent, but I'm sooo burned out on running and coin collecting...

DBC

I could never give up.
03-09-2013, 11:38 AM
It's definitely worth a try for free, and I say that as someone who is completely over running games with "completely optional" consumable IAP, so I understand where you're coming from. I thought this was a great game. It felt somewhat more like a racer than a runner to me.
03-09-2013, 11:40 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by lena View Post
It's definitely worth a try for free, and I say that as someone who is completely over running games with "completely optional" consumable IAP, so I understand where you're coming from. I thought this was a great game. It felt somewhat more like a racer than a runner to me.
Yeah, this one has been in my racing folder... Not my runner folder..., and I think it really fits well there.
03-09-2013, 12:50 PM
a really good game. must download for free. very polished like their other game, Sprinkle (which is must get if you're a fan of physics puzzlers)

i'm not usually a fan of fixed level based runners, but this one is enjoyable, challenging-but-not-too-challenging to 3 star levels (or 3 apple levels)

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
03-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Is it basically a runner? It looks decent, but I'm sooo burned out on running and coin collecting...

DBC
I'd say this is more of a racing game. You are racing the bandit guy to collect the apples first. It's crazy the situations you race through. I don't do IAP and I'm sick of coin collecting and runners. There are extra items you can buy with the in game currently but as you play you'll encounter these items in the wild where you need them so you can replay those levels and amass these things. So even the coin collecting is optional.

This game will put a smile on your face. It's just plain awesome. I'd put it in a similar place as Mikey Shorts.
03-09-2013, 07:25 PM
Fine, fine... downloading. You know, you guys would make great vacuum salespeople.

DBC

I could never give up.