★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Mummys Revenge (Promo Code Contest)

07-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to jbmoney13
Mummys Revenge (Promo Code Contest)

Hi guys,

"Mummy's Revenge" ($0.99 for a limited time) is now featured by Apple in the "WHAT WE'RE PLAYING" section of the iTunes Appstore. Thanks for all the supporters.

Link to Appstore: Mummys Revenge

As promised due to the support of the toucharcade forums, I have decided to give away 10 promo codes. But I'm going to ask for a little help from you first. I am working on the next update with even more weapons. So, for our first contest I want to ask a simple question, the top 10 answers will receive a promo code. To be eligible for the promo code you must follow Apptastic on Twitter: www.twitter.com/apptastic

CONTEST QUESTION:

Please reply an answer in this thread to this question:

What new weapon would you like to see in the next update? And please provide details on how it would kill a Mummy. In order for you not to repeat what we already have, here is a list of weapons already available in Mummy's Revenge (verison 1.5):

Machete
Axe
Dual Pistols
Dual Magnums
Sawed Off Double Barrel Shotgun
Automatic Shotgun
Automatic Rifle
Minigun
Sniper Rifle
Bazooka
Flamethrower
Ultimate Weapon (Chainsaw/Machine Gun in one weapon)

Grenade
Stun Grenade

Here are some screenshots of the existing weapons to inspire you:

DUAL MAGNUMS:

Flame Thrower:

MINIGUN:

SNIPER:

AXE:

AUTO SHOTGUN:

ALL WEAPONS:

I will be announcing the winners and giving away the Promo codes on Friday July 10th.

I am also changing the icon for the game just a little bit. I have attached a pic of the new icon to this post. Let me know what you think.

Respectfully,
JB / Apptastic Apps (Facebook Page)
Developing Quality Games: Check Out: Mummy's Revenge - Mummy's Revenge Lite (Free)
http://www.apptasticapps.com Twitter: - twitter.com/apptastic

Last edited by jbmoney13; 03-16-2010 at 06:43 PM.
07-07-2009, 08:50 PM
A grappling hook gun. It shoots the grappling hook out, it goes through the mummy, pulls back and destroys it

Or maybe

You call a sandstorm to come down and destroy the mummys on screen

07-07-2009, 08:53 PM
Plasma Gun

or

a gun with a knife attached to the front

or a whip

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
Aww, I'm already following you and I've already given you ideas in the other thread when it was in the upcoming games section

Well, I got more!

How about a chainwhip? Would look awesome ripping off some mummy heads!

A crossbow that shoots flame bolts would be pretty cool as well. As soon as the bolt hits the mummy, it erupts into flames.
Vacuum cleaner. Suck the mummy right through the bandages... and leave the pile of cloth behind. Also good for sprucing up the tomb before a party.

↪ GameCenter : Igoo
07-07-2009, 08:55 PM
I got another one.
You can be holding a rabid animal and you can throw it onto the mummy

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
07-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Followed! Have the same name there as I do here.

Alright, dig this idea! How about...

Duct tape on a string! The hero throws at the mummy and yanks back, whirling the enemy around and unraveling the bandages until the mummy is revealed, embarrassed and runs away!

Yeah, so that might be difficult.

More doable, maybe: Bladed nunchucks! Slice and dice.
07-07-2009, 08:56 PM
A gun that shoots saw blades. it can cut the enemies heads off

Games I'm Playing: Doom Classic, Red Conquest!, Battle for Wesnoth, Land Air Sea Warfare (my favorite rts, buy it today!)
07-07-2009, 08:59 PM
Send a message via AIM to skamando
Harpoon Gun
It shoots and decaps the mummy, and the head is stuck on the harpoon and flying through the air.

I'm sorry, but is that a Lancer in the weapons inventory?

Faves: Saucelifter, Westbang, Eliss, Edge, Tilt to Live, Mindwall, Radial 50, Super Quick Hook, Sword of Fargoal, Carcassone, Trainyard.
Playing: Super Mega Worm, Aqueduct, Monster Dash, FASTAR!, Shining Force, Frogatto, The Incident, Dark Nebula Ep. 2.
07-07-2009, 08:59 PM
Chain gun where a chain shoots out and each link in the chain brings more damage. And also a disintegrator gun where you shoot it and the enemy turns to dust which floats to the ground and disappears.

Last edited by upsidedown; 07-08-2009 at 08:34 AM.