★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Take command of the deadliest warship ever built. Pump up your adrenaline and launch your fighter planes to defend the ship against an overwhelming enemy army. Beware of stealth planes sneaking up to your carrier or warships coming at you full speed ahead. Show no weakness to your enemy, just blast em away as fast as they come when all hell breaks loose.

Get promoted to rise your score and show your friends who has air superiority. Are you strong and fast enough to be a fleet admiral?

FEATURES:
- Realtime spectacular action
- 3 levels of difficulty: easy, normal and insanely hard
- Command interface
- Boosts like fleet repair, radar and amazing nuclear blasts
- Interactive tutorial
- Full Game Center support
- Compare yourself to your friends and worldwide
- Really amazing retina graphics on iPhone
- Full retina support on iPad 3 and 4
- Realistic physics enabled
- Lots of different enemies
- Realistic pilot radio chatter
- Super smooth gameplay
- Intuitive controls

Watch the video trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o6vTb6zVqk

Feel free to mail us your ideas, we will try to get them into the game as soon as possible. Thank you for your support - we appreciate every suggestion from you!

heikPhone's comments:
Djinnworks is proud to present their first published game, done by IT Traunau.

Post your impressions here and we will send you a PROMO CODE per private message the next day!!

03-08-2013, 07:34 PM
Looks very cool.... definitely has a Steam Birds vibe that I really dig. Looking forward to trying it out!

03-08-2013, 08:24 PM
Would love to check this out, need to assess my credits after Wednesday night. Looks really good though.
Just found out, same programmer (I think) that did the Rope-n-fly and line runner series, maybe one good game.
03-09-2013, 11:35 AM
Thank you

Thank you guys, promo codes sent per PM
03-09-2013, 11:48 AM
Thank you! Will leave impressions later, headed to the golf course now.
03-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Would love a code to try!
03-09-2013, 12:06 PM
Nice one
03-09-2013, 07:22 PM
Game Impressions

A solid strategy game, I am glad it's not a trace line to attack. First off, a high score type game, that has some RPG elements, level up. The premise is simple, tap to intercept incoming threats, however, you need to monitor your fuel and manage your incoming threats. A good game for the price (.99), however, if they add a mission element would be so much better.
I cannot complain, but to add missions or a story, would add more to the game,plus a universal support would be much appreciated.
Overall, a solid game that if added missions, would be a game that many would invest in.
Recommended for the price of .99, you won't be disappointed. Great job, but please add more to keep gamers visiting a solid strategy game.

EDIT: it is universal and looks good on an iPad 3!
03-11-2013, 03:55 AM
Thank you

Thank you, we will definitely discuss the mission feature.

New Promo Codes sent per PM.
03-12-2013, 01:57 AM
Update

An update for Fleet Control is on the way, contains some fixes and improvements.