★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Reactable Huntemann (music) -> Free until 31 of March

03-11-2013, 07:58 AM
Reactable Huntemann (music) -> Free until 31 of March

for some reason, Google only gave me the link to the Mexican appstore.

This isn't the entire Reactable Mobile experience (which I have and dare I say is pretty rad); rather an album performed on Reactable Mobile which can be altered by the user using the Reactable toolset. If you don't know what Reactable Mobile is, it's the app version of an instrument known as Reactable - a multitouch table with "pucks" that serve as LFO's modulators, etc...essentially a 3 dimensional synth made for live play, with recording capabilities (in the mobile app).

Must get if you've never played with Reactable; fun even if you have it.
03-11-2013, 07:58 AM
That ain't the right link. I'm on my phone and can't properly edit it. Someone want to post the appinfo?

03-11-2013, 08:09 AM
I purchased this when it first came out. It is a steal for free! You should download it.
03-11-2013, 09:05 AM
For 10 bucks it was not possible due to bad comments, but for free i'll give a try!

It's still 10 $ for now, i should wait a bit i think..

Sorry for my bad english.
03-11-2013, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepelutin View Post
For 10 bucks it was not possible due to bad comments, but for free i'll give a try!

It's still 10 $ for now, i should wait a bit i think..
Might just be a USA deal. It's free here right now.
03-11-2013, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
That ain't the right link. I'm on my phone and can't properly edit it. Someone want to post the appinfo?
yeah I was hoping the thread title was wrong and the descriptions wasn't. Oh well, still going to see what this guys music is like and how well the DAW works.
03-11-2013, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monoclespectacle View Post
yeah I was hoping the thread title was wrong and the descriptions wasn't. Oh well, still going to see what this guys music is like and how well the DAW works.
Reactable isn't really a DAW, it's more of an instrument...though you can record the output. Though I guess when you creat a table that could loosely be considered a DAW.
03-11-2013, 11:45 AM

03-11-2013, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Reactable isn't really a DAW, it's more of an instrument...though you can record the output. Though I guess when you creat a table that could loosely be considered a DAW.
😏 Mmmm yeah... It's an instrument. Just ask Bjork. :P But really, Reactable Mobile is just too pricey for me. I'm positive that if you spend time with it, and gain experience, you can make some really neat stuff; yet, for that price, no thanks. There's not much, if anything, that I could use it for. There an app that I got a whole back (NOT recommending it), called Sound Table or something, that is basically Reactable, just cheaper. The dev was supposedly adding more function to it, but I deleted it as it was taking too long. In any case, Reactable Mobile is a cool app, based on an absolutely awesome instrument, but just isn't my thing. I will, however, get this free version :P Thanks for sharing
03-11-2013, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
Might just be a USA deal. It's free here right now.
Ok thanks... I've checked, there's an app from the same dev, called "olivier huntemann reactable", and it's free until march 31. Maybe here in Belgium that's the only one to be free.

I don't know if it worth my free buck... I'll give a try but i'm a bit disappointed. I remember a time when i was about to buy a real reactable, more than 2000.. The real one must be so different than the app!

Sorry for my bad english.