App description: Magicka - Wizards of the Square Tablet: Now you can accidentally set your friends on fire from anywhere!

"Hands down, Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet is one of the best action-adventure games Ive ever played on my iPad."
- Gamezebo.com (5/5)

"...probably the most fun Ive ever had with an iPad."
- 148Apps (Editor's Choice - 4.5/5)

"This is 2D brawling taken to the next level and the free-form magic system means you'll always have a novel way to dispatch the goons (and even friends) around you."
- AppSpy (5/5)

From the publisher that brought you Magicka, its more Magicka! Featuring the innovative and dynamic spellcasting system from the critically acclaimed PC hit, Wizards of the Square Tablet brings to your iPhone and iPad those lovable robed rascals from the popular RPG spoof. Now you can bring them with you wherever you go, in a brand new campaign set before the original tale of Magicka.

Touch, tap, poke, and prod your way through the new campaign by yourself, or accidentally obliterate your friends in multiplayer co-op, which supports up to four wizards! Play together with fellow mages across multiple platforms, which may co-exist in the same game session thanks to a twisted union made possible by dark sorcery!

Cast your spells across multiple levels, and unlock new powers unique to the mobile Magicka experience. Experience the humor and chaos of this satirical fantasy world, and dont worry too much if your device isn't exactly a square!

Features:
Combine elements to create thousands of spell combinations
All-new campaign for single or multiplayer
Cross-platform co-op
4-player mayhem with many accidental team-kills
New items and powers unique to the iPhone and iPad
Spend hours touching a representation of yourself

Sanuku's comments:

Tutorial:

Story:

03-13-2013, 06:41 AM
Smashing the buy button with all my limbs

Last edited by BoneyCork; 03-13-2013 at 06:44 AM.

03-13-2013, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneyCork View Post
Smashing the buy button with all my limbs
That sounds painful,lol.This looks good,I will delicately tap the buy button.

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".
03-13-2013, 09:58 AM
Instabuy for me too
03-13-2013, 10:10 AM
Looks like a brilliant adaptation of the Magicka formula for mobile devices. Cause really, a port of the core game would suffer major control issues.

I'm glad this isn't just a knock-off either, and keeps the huge number of ridiculous spell combinations and accidental deaths.
Now I'm wondering if they kept the "special" skills like Crash To Desktop (randomly kills a NPC/PC with a blue screen).

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
03-13-2013, 12:49 PM
Instabuy. looks like battleheart and that game where you mix elements to make new things (something with god in the title) combined. Which is pretty cool, and the 4 player co-op is just the cherry on top.
03-13-2013, 12:52 PM
This isn't coming until next week.
03-13-2013, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli View Post
What?!? I hope you're joking...

This is the one game I was looking forward to tonight.

Last edited by ojtitus; 03-13-2013 at 01:03 PM.
03-13-2013, 01:03 PM
Quote:
That explains why I can't find it, thought it might just be slow updating tonight.

But why does Sanuku appear to have it...

Did it appear for five minutes and I was late to the party?
03-13-2013, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Darn. Must've been another accidental NZ release.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind