App description: Greetings danger seekers!

Pilot your Danger Boat against an onslaught of rocks, icebergs, missiles, mine-launching submarines, waves, whirlpools, and more. To aid in your journey, bob and weave through buoys to acquire helpful powerups.

Ride a wave with a pirate ship!
Take a spin in a whirlpool with a 19th century riverboat.
Obtain powerups including a friendly helicopter, radial blast, shields, and many others.
Destroy obstacles in your path.
Cruise through several different water environments with weather effects.
Unlock a variety of unique boats.
Earn massive scores and post them on the Game Center leaderboards.
Complete missions, surf waves, and blow up obstacles to boost your scores even higher.

Pixelocity's comments:

From Pixelocity Software, makers of Disc Drivin', comes a new action/arcade game, Danger Boat!

Steer your boat to survive against an onslaught of rocks, icebergs, missiles, mine-launching submarines, waves, and whirlpools. Gain cool powerups, like a friendly helicopter, radial blast, lasers, and more by weaving through buoys. There are many great upgrades to all the powers, and lots of different boats to acquire.

Danger Boat is free and universal. And it comes out tonight, March 14th!

Trailer:

03-13-2013, 02:27 PM
I want this, looks awesome.

03-13-2013, 03:16 PM
Yarrrr, the Pirate Ship looks fun - is that what you start out with? Great trailer guys, looking forward to playing it.
03-13-2013, 03:35 PM
Free-to-play, but hopefully well done. To be honest the trailer just looks OK. I'm a fan of Disc Drivin', though, so I'll surely download this and give it a try.
03-13-2013, 05:18 PM
This looks like a really nice and fun game!
Will be downloaded and dutifully rated.

Vist: http://robotstring.com for news!
03-13-2013, 08:15 PM
Just grabbed this - very impressed so far, loving the graphics, very smooth.
03-13-2013, 09:09 PM
What are you playing it on Fedorov?

Still waiting for it to show up in the store for my region... [Edit] Oh - thar she is. Downloading now.

Last edited by BXP_Thunder; 03-14-2013 at 01:08 AM.
03-14-2013, 06:27 AM
I'm really enjoying this. I'm already addicted to it. But I have 2 complaints. 1 The prices for the upgrades seem too expensive, I can get 200-250coins in a good run and the upgrdes start at 1000.. level 2 costs 3000 coins. And there is no upgrade (except the magnet) that gives me a chance to get more coins. What about an upgrade that gives us double value coins after ... meters and triple value coins after .... meters? 2. It would be nice if you can add some game center achievements

Game Center: sink_or_swim
03-14-2013, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
2. It would be nice if you can add some game center achievements
No GC . That's usually a big factor in freemium games for me... Especially anything endless. Guess I'll pass on this for now.
03-14-2013, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
No GC . That's usually a big factor in freemium games for me... Especially anything endless. Guess I'll pass on this for now.
it has game center leaderboards

Game Center: sink_or_swim