★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Amoebaz! now available

07-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Amoebaz! now available

Now available on the AppStore!

LINK

Video now available!

UPDATE:

Just letting users know that version 1.1 with the new "Space Amoebaz!" level went live today - a free level update for all existing purchasers, of course

We've also submitted a 1.1.1 patch that increases performance on all devices. This was never a concern, but smoother is always better!

Official Description:

UPDATE 1.1 is LIVE with an the all new "SPACE AMOEBAZ!" level, adding an additional exciting new play mechanic, taking our little Amoebaz! friends to all new 'starry' heights! Save 125 Amoebaz! to unlock this fantastic new level!

Amoebaz! are dropping in like candy, but while they might be cute, they’re not the smartest primordial lifeforms around. In fact, they’re clueless - lost as to where to go. They’re going need some help, and they’re looking to you!

Direct the Amoebaz! on their journey to find their gene pools - but be careful, these little Amoebaz! like to bounce and aren’t afraid to push each other around! Take too long directing them and they’ll never get the chance to contribute to the universal gene pool!

- Realtime physics make the Amoebaz! fun and unpredictable
- Fully 3D Amoebaz! and environments
- Beautiful graphics & animation that ‘pop’ off your screen!
- Incredibly simple, hilariously zany and addictive

Game Features:
- High score tracking, aim for your personal best!
- Control one Amoeba or a group of Amoebaz! at once
- Pause your game anytime (keeps track of your progress, even if you receive a call)
- Detailed tutorial to help new players
- Music and Sound Effects volume controls

For more details on this new level, head over to www.TheBinaryMill.com/Amoebaz/

Thanks all!

- Ingmar
The Binary Mill

Last edited by TheBinaryMill; 07-29-2009 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Video now available!
07-08-2009, 08:29 PM
those shots look mad

isn't an amoeba like a water bug or something though?

07-08-2009, 08:36 PM
"Big Alllllbieeeee...where aaaare youuuuu?"

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
07-08-2009, 08:52 PM
looks interesting free o f charge...you bet!
07-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
looks interesting free o f charge...you bet!
lmao the game isn't free, haha

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
07-08-2009, 11:20 PM
It's $1.99
07-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Lush and colorful graphics... Cool and "trippy" looking. I'll await a few details.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
07-08-2009, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper View Post
those shots look mad

isn't an amoeba like a water bug or something though?
Think it's more of a generic term for one-celled organisms, I could be wrong though.
07-08-2009, 11:47 PM
Oh, and looks pretty interesting but has anyone played it yet with first impressions? The game details don't seem very descriptive, kind of wandering how it plays/controls.
07-09-2009, 01:24 AM
tis good yar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stairs View Post
Think it's more of a generic term for one-celled organisms, I could be wrong though.
Yeah that's what they appear to be, in a comical/cute kinda way.

just bought it, hard to describe but i'm having fun with it... trippy colours ftw!