★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Professional iPhone development offering

07-09-2009, 07:42 AM
Professional iPhone development offering

Hi!
Gyrus Solutions is offering professional iPhone application development services.

We are in the IT outsourcing market since 2003, and we have successful history of delivering projects to our clients in the United States, Canada, Denmark, United Kingdom, Argentina, Brazil, South Africa, New Zealand, Russia and Ukraine.

From 2009 we are also specializing on iPhone development as well. We specialize on Utility, Business, Social Networking and other Non-Game applications. Our core team are experienced developers. We do not develop Graphics or UI Design.

We have completed and published to AppStore a number of own iPhone projects. Please refer to list of completed iPhone and Mac OS X applications and projects.

We would be glad to develop quality iPhone application for you.
Please contact us and submit project details to get free quote.

Thank you.

Last edited by ivan_m; 01-05-2010 at 04:34 PM.
07-09-2009, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan_m View Post
Hi!
Cuberoom, a division of Gyrus Solutions is now offering professional iPhone applications development services.

We are in the IT outsourcing market since 2003, and we have successful history of delivering projects to our clients in the United States, Canada, Denmark, United Kingdom, Brazil, South Africa, New Zealand, Russia and Ukraine.

From 2009 we are also specializing on iPhone and desktop Mac OS X development as well. We perform programming, graphics design/UI and sound production. We have completed and published to AppStore a number of own iPhone projects. Please refer to list of completed iPhone and Mac OS X applications and projects.

We would be glad to develop quality iPhone application, including very polished graphics/UI.
Contact us and submit project details to get free quote.

Thank you.
I have contacted you. Have a nice day

You KNOW You like Pocket God!
Blinks | Join the Pocket God Forums NOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoctors View Post
i find quirky old men to be appealing. as main video game characters i mean.