★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Balloon Cut - new concept of cutting balloons

07-09-2009, 09:53 AM
Balloon Cut - new concept of cutting balloons

Hi all,

Balloon Cut is pick up and go arcade game. It reminds of BUBBLE TROUBLE or PANG games. New version has 'How To Play' screen and 'High Scores List' finally. Here is apple store link so feel free to try it.

I have few more free codes for 1.0.2 version. I would really appreciate if you leave any comment on iTunes or some review in contrary or just send me an e-mail. It would really mean to me if I have a feedback because I am developing the game constantly and more and more features are coming so any feedback is golden. I just want players to have some fun. For details on next update that I have prepared visit my web page.

Thanks and have fun

07-09-2009, 09:55 AM
Took JXXHTNJNKEAT. Will post a review on iTunes
07-09-2009, 09:56 AM
Grabbed YRKTRKF7KR7E thanks!

07-09-2009, 09:59 AM
Took ER763HNK4RF3. Thanks! =)
07-09-2009, 10:55 AM
Well. The game feels like a demo. I haven’t played anything exactly like it before, and it’s nice that you use touch instead of tilt because it would probably be too difficult, but overall is lacking in several areas:

• Menu interface is too basic: although it gets the job done, needs some graphical upgrading (stoneloops of jurassica if you are looking for nice graphics)
• Different types of balls: some faster than others, different colors, easy ones that only need one cut and difficult ones that may merge together again if they collide, some balls that use the accelerometer, basically you would have to use tilt controls to be able to move them to the right place and then cut them, etc.
• Different backgrounds for each level, you could even do themes: World 1 – jungle, World 2 – space, you get the point.
• Sounds!!!: there has to be sounds when I’m cutting the balls and maybe when the bounce on the walls, or when I bounce on the walls.
• Some more animations when cutting the balls, especially when they disappear.
• Lives management: if you die, I don’t think it’s fair to restart the whole level, you should be able to pick up where you lost your live. You can be invincible and stationary until there are no balloons in your way to start moving.

As it is, for 0.99 you can get a lot more on the appstore, but it is something a little unique with a lot of potential. Anything else just PM me.

Last edited by aloepar1; 07-09-2009 at 03:09 PM.
07-09-2009, 11:00 AM
Even though no one claimed them

have been taken