★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: One of the most fun, strategic, and challenging defense games for the iPhone! This is a real game!

Smeeb is all about stoppin' the circles from taking over the world, and it isn't a cakewalk.

50 Truly Unique Levels.
3 Separate Game Modes.
10 Different Defenders.
11 Strategic Powerups.
50+ Easily Identifiable Enemies.

Why It is Great:
A game for gamers.
Simple, easy, and fun to learn.
Unique gaming interface.
In-depth upgrade system. You're in control.
Strategic balance. A game of give and take. Nothing is always the best.
Scaling difficulty. This game will put you to the test.

And lookout for constant updates, with things like globalized leader boards, multiplayer, art theme packs, and more!

smeebco's comments:

My names Bryant, and I made Smeeb (alongside my friend, Alex)! Smeeb is a completely independent game, with no studio or anything behind it, and is entirely made for people who simply love tower defense games without all the in-your-face pizzaz. There is no paying to win.

It's simple and easy to get into while still being very complex for those who want to push the envelope. You have a very high amount of control with how you play, and the game WILL challenge you to get creative. A majority of development time was spent keenly balancing and customizing every level to have its own set of challenges. No repeats or shortcuts taken on design.

Anyhow, that's all I have to say. If you're interested, then check out the iTunes page for some more information. Having a free giveaway (totally, 100% free) until monday!

Thanks for reading, and enjoy!

03-23-2013, 12:27 AM
This is a really fun game. It's an interesting twist on tower defense. There's basically an entrance (or entrances) and an exit. How you place your triangles on the grid determines the path the circles will take. There's a variety of towers and upgrades.

This is a screen shot from a level pretty early in the game. It shows one of my ideas for a path.

03-23-2013, 08:38 AM
A tower defense to read

Tried it for an hour or so (five levels on classic normal) and I am pretty addicted. (Made two stars per level.) Abstract classic tower defense. Upgrade all towers of a color at once. There are many things to discover when you dig in. A lot of good tips to read between the levels. Suited for beginners.

Will pick it up again for sure as soon as I got some spare time. Very recommended for an early version. Promising. Needs Game Center maybe (and retina graphics for the iPad) but there a lot of statistics inside. Good: No "In-App Purchases" for real money. Love the sounds.

Thanks to dev for the freebie!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
03-23-2013, 11:16 AM
Game Impressions

Have been playing this game for a few days now, and it's just a gift that keeps on giving

Every new level that I get to (I'm up to hardmodes) the game just keeps spicing things up and adding a nice little niche or mechanic that really makes the level unique and interesting, none of the rehash same level 20 times bull

It is also pretty pleasant to look at as you can easily tell what's going on and can customize your build very effectively while having a solid expectation of what's going to happen, not just pick some tower that you think looks fancy and just watch it attack and hope for the best, you have to MAKE things happen to beat the game yourself, there is alot of planning that can be done to increase your score and chances of winning

Overall it's a very well made game and I am excited to see what it brings