★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: TRAUMA is an award-winning interactive experience. It has been created by two independent game developers from Germany. We have no office, no publisher and no funding.

TRAUMA tells a story of a young woman who survives a car accident. Recovering at the hospital, she has dreams that shed light on different aspects of her identity. TRAUMA lets you experience those dreams in an interactive way, reminiscent of Point-and-Click Adventure Games. It expands this established formula by introducing a gesture-based interface, unique photographic visuals and a level design philosophy that focuses on creating a rich experience rather than an elaborate puzzle challenge. Combined with the unconventional story, it is aimed to be a compact and deep game for a literate and mature audience.

metalcasket's comments:
03-23-2013, 02:41 AM
Wow, I just tried out the web demo thing...very, very impressive and certainly unique. I recommend anyone interested to do so. Will probably end up buying this in a while.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

03-23-2013, 04:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Wow, I just tried out the web demo thing...very, very impressive and certainly unique. I recommend anyone interested to do so. Will probably end up buying this in a while.
Woah didn't expect that to be ported to ios!I Read great things about the pc version and i will surely buy it soon too!
03-23-2013, 04:49 AM
Decided to go for this even though it's WHOAMG~! 3 DOLLARS? WHAT!!!!!? and lasts about 2 hours in total. Quality over quantity, thank you very much.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-23-2013, 05:00 AM
Some quick and dirty facts:

Installed size is around 273 MB.
6 achievements via Game Center.
Looks and plays great on the iPod Touch 4G.
You should check this out nowish.

I'm off to play some more.
03-23-2013, 05:26 AM
This week turned out pretty good despite it starting as somewhat horribad.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-23-2013, 05:32 AM
I thought there would have been more fanfare for a release like this, yeah this week has actually been pretty decent.
03-23-2013, 05:40 AM
Truly one of the best weeks for iOS gaming. Ever.

03-23-2013, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Truly one of the best weeks for iOS gaming. Ever.
Ironic thing is that i thought this week was total sh** during the wednesday.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-23-2013, 07:08 PM
game is too short,i finished all 4 "levels"

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere