★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ! Requires an internet connection at all times !

! IMPORTANT: This will likely be the last version with support for iOS 5.0, 5.1 and 6.0. iOS version 6.1+ will be required, starting with the next app version, which will be version 2.0 !

Embark on adventures in an online fantasy world, encountering monsters and other players in glorious battle!

Level up, find awesome gear, and encounter unique, scripted events and instances.

New events, instances, monsters and loot are continuously added.

* 4 classes.
* 4 races.
* Virtually no level cap.
* More than 10.000 different enemies to encounter.
* More than 10.000 different items to find.
* Asynchronous player vs player battles. Defeat other players in battle to steal one of their items or some of their gold.
* Add your friends as "rivals" to increase the likelihood of player vs player combat with them.
* Ultra simple (mostly) one button grinding system. Anyone can play!

See you on the fields of battle in the exciting world of Fantasy Grind!

ibmurai's comments:

This is a friendly hello from the developers of the asynchronous massively multiplayer role playing game, Fantasy Grind.

I'll have some promo codes soon, if anyone is interested.
03-23-2013, 08:00 AM
Promo codes

Here we go. 9 FRESH promo codes. Give 'er a spin!

Edit: all gone.

Last edited by ibmurai; 03-24-2013 at 04:17 AM.

03-23-2013, 08:35 AM
Used T6NANRF3Y6PW, Thanks. Will leave some impressions later.

One question: Why does it require an Internet connection?
03-23-2013, 08:35 AM
Got F7THPE66RTJN. Thank you.
03-23-2013, 08:38 AM
Originally Posted by Underwater View Post
One question: Why does it require an Internet connection?
Because it is an MMO.
You can meet and do battle with other players' characters.
03-23-2013, 08:53 AM
Took EJKRJWJLNLJE. My first ever promo code after all these years ! Will be sure to leave impressions an review on the UK store. Thanks for the code devs. This looks right down my street.
03-23-2013, 09:27 AM
Lol. Vovin just whupped my puny lvl 5 ass with his level 9 dude. I'm Parvizal in the game.

This is very simple. You press one button to travel or fight and the story plays out randomly. The only choices are wether to equip an item or not and also the odd quest decision on how to act. You don't choose any attacks or the direction it's all streamlined. The dialogue is quite witty but will get old with repetition quickly I guess. I thought I was playing offline as all my battles seemed to be with npc not other players until I hit level 5 and then came across Vovin which was quite a shock !

Despite the feeling of not being in control of the game as most of the choices are made for you this is quite compulsive anyway so far. One thing I wasn't pleased to find was subscription IAP to double gold and experience for a certain amount of time. This seems like a fun little time waster but I don't think it will hold my interest long enough for me to consider paying a subscription to level faster.

If you die in this you just ressurect st that spot and carry on. It kind of feels like there are no consequences to your actions and too few player interactions with the game. I feel like im just tapping a button to advance the story. Am I missing something ?

Last edited by bigred447uk; 03-23-2013 at 09:32 AM.
03-23-2013, 09:38 AM
All the codes are gone. I wish people would post what they use so others don't have to waste their time.
03-23-2013, 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
All the codes are gone. I wish people would post what they use so others don't have to waste their time.
I PM'ed you one, and replaced the used ones with 9 fresh ones

Last edited by ibmurai; 03-23-2013 at 09:53 AM.
03-23-2013, 09:49 AM