★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Blood Roofs (universal) $0.99 -> Free

03-24-2013, 10:15 AM
Blood Roofs (universal) $0.99 -> Free

GameCenter : Shero89
03-24-2013, 10:22 AM
GET IT NAO!

One of the best runner games on the appstore. What sets it apart from the other runners is that it feels more than just a platformer the more you play it... It's a platformer, an adventure, and an action game. And it has great boss fights as well.

It's also the only runner game with a progressive story mode in which a little bit of the story unlocks on each playthrough.

For a runner game, this game has more to offer than a restart button.

This week is insane... Tons of PREMIUM releases, and a fantastic freebie.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 03-24-2013 at 10:28 AM.

03-24-2013, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
GET IT NAO!

One of the best runner games on the appstore. What sets it apart from the other runners is that it feels more than just a platformer the more you play it... It's a platformer, an adventure, and an action game.

It's also the only runner game with a progressive story mode in which a little bit of the story unlocks on each playthrough.

I bought it a while ago when you added it to your signature I think

GameCenter : Shero89
03-24-2013, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shero89 View Post
I bought it a while ago when you added it to your signature I think
It's been in my sig since its release.

The ones added into my sig today are the shmups and TROz.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-24-2013, 10:31 AM
One of the best runners. Took a while for me to get used to it, but when it clicked...boy it was fun.

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
03-24-2013, 02:00 PM
Truly one of those rare "don't even ask, just get it now, thank me later" freebies. Incredibly solid and good fun.
03-24-2013, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
GET IT NAO!

One of the best runner games on the appstore. What sets it apart from the other runners is that it feels more than just a platformer the more you play it... It's a platformer, an adventure, and an action game. And it has great boss fights as well.

For a runner game, this game has more to offer than a restart button.

If endless runner guru EP says its one of the best, it is.

I'm more of an shmup, driving and motion, icade, and hdmi person myself, but this game is great fun.

Very highly recommended. Runs great on my new ipad. Screenshot attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	374.5 KB
ID:	55866  
03-24-2013, 05:26 PM
Getting it now. Thanks!
03-25-2013, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
Getting it now. Thanks!
Got it. Just amazing. I really wish it had the option of touch-only controls, because it's a fantastic endless runner with a story.
03-25-2013, 04:29 PM
Holy shit. Download this. Now.