★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The Journey Down: Chapter 1 (universal) $2.99 >> free

03-24-2013, 03:21 PM
The Journey Down: Chapter 1 (universal) $2.99 >> free

03-24-2013, 03:51 PM
Nice. Lockedz!

03-24-2013, 04:13 PM
Dammit... Boughtt this day one only to find out it's goin to be free... Now im worried about them finishing all the chapters.

As for the game, it's a really well done point and click adventure, but some solutions are just a tad bit difficult to figure out. Overall, recommended, now that it's free.
03-24-2013, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Dammit... Boughtt this day one only to find out it's goin to be free... Now im worried about them finishing all the chapters.

As for the game, it's a really well done point and click adventure, but some solutions are just a tad bit difficult to figure out. Overall, recommended, now that it's free.
I think Telltales has a good formula down for their series. The first chapter, like The Walking Dead, is premium at first, goes free for a short time and then the rest of the chapters you would pay for. Hopefully they release the other chapters and follow Telltales leads, cuz this is has proven to be a good adventure game so far...only about 30 minutes in.
03-24-2013, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psiufoxx View Post
Nice. Lockedz!
Man, getting like Greyskull can't catch up with games not even played.. Yikes! My new Lockedz list, can't believe I have one now, never thought I would ever have a lockedz list. Thought Greyskull was a crazy bat, now I am too...

Lockedz games
Sky gamblers - air supremacy
Gesunheidt hd
9mm
Waking mars
I, Gladiator
Spiderman Total Mayhem
Iron man 2
Order and chaos online
Tintin
The Walking Dead
4 elements 2 hd
Santa rockstar
Era td for iphone
Join it jigsaw
Ny zombies 2
Mission europa standard
Monster wars
Nightlings
Geomaster plus hd
Another dream
Pathogen defense
The great fusion
Vidcam pro video camera hd
Recurse
Sparkling poker
Allie hamilton
PD nitro
Duck & roll
Necta collecta
Flight unlimited las vegas
Are you smarter than a 5th grader?
Tupsu
Help volty
Starship troopers
Sage fusion
Blueprint 3d hd
Fantastic knight
Letz match!
Mad skills bmx
Capsized+
Legends of atlantis premium
Versailles 2 & 3
Atlantis quest premium
Total recall
Pride and prejudice and zombies the interactive ebook
Crash dummy
National geographic world atlas
The world by national geographic
Backbreaker 2 vengeance
The tiny bang story hd
Warcom genesis
Supermagical
Raven
All of my gods hd
Great big war game
Lander hero
Silent ops
Gun bros 2 freemium
Hollywood monsters
Gemibears hd
Little things forever
Midgard rising 3d
Chthonic
The Journey Down Chapter One
03-24-2013, 04:30 PM
Waking Mars? The Walking Dead? Just lockedz?

Are you insane? Those games need to be played NAO!
03-24-2013, 04:51 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Man, getting like Greyskull can't catch up with games not even played.. Yikes! My new Lockedz list, can't believe I have one now, never thought I would ever have a lockedz list. Thought Greyskull was a crazy bat, now I am too...

Lockedz games

The Walking Dead
What the hell are you doing?! PUT DOWN EVERYTHING AND PLAY THE WALKING DEAD NOW. Doctor's orders!
03-24-2013, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
What the hell are you doing?! PUT DOWN EVERYTHING AND PLAY THE WALKING DEAD NOW. Doctor's orders!
Connector if you don't follow the doctor you're going to die someday. I'm surprised that you haven't played the Walking Dead since it is amazing. Although my experience was cut short when episode 5 would not download. -imaginary sigh- but it is amazing. It's all about choices.
03-24-2013, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post

Lockedz games

Gun bros 2 freemium

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha... Ha, ha... Ha... H... O_O

Really?

DBC

I could never give up.
03-24-2013, 06:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffyg3 View Post
I think Telltales has a good formula down for their series. The first chapter, like The Walking Dead, is premium at first, goes free for a short time and then the rest of the chapters you would pay for. Hopefully they release the other chapters and follow Telltales leads, cuz this is has proven to be a good adventure game so far...only about 30 minutes in.
Jeez i really hope youre right...

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword