★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Touch Physics - Level 29 - How the hell???

07-09-2009, 06:05 PM
Touch Physics - Level 29 - How the hell???

I've been stuck on level 29 for freakin' ages, and I just give up now!

How in the hell am I supposed to solve this level???

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox
07-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Level 29: The key to this level is to draw a thin line that just rests on the two ramps at the bottom of the screen. It's important that this line is just long enough to rest on these points, if it's too long, it will be too high and you won't be able to get the wheel through. You may need to balance the opposite end of this line as you add shapes and the wheel to the other end. Now move the wheel to the right of the screen to get to the lower ramp, you will need to use a line to stop the wheel from falling off the screen.
Source
07-09-2009, 07:06 PM
I never liked this game, I think i always just "cheated" drawing huge boxes everywhere pushing the wheel through.
07-09-2009, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wootbean View Post
I never liked this game, I think i always just "cheated" drawing huge boxes everywhere pushing the wheel through.
So I'm not the only one .

/l、
(゚、
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Inconspicuous Group Cat?
07-10-2009, 05:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.D. CrAzY View Post

Quote:
Level 29: The key to this level is to draw a thin line that just rests on the two ramps at the bottom of the screen. It's important that this line is just long enough to rest on these points, if it's too long, it will be too high and you won't be able to get the wheel through. You may need to balance the opposite end of this line as you add shapes and the wheel to the other end. Now move the wheel to the right of the screen to get to the lower ramp, you will need to use a line to stop the wheel from falling off the screen.
Source
I tried that many many times, even before reading that, as that's the only way that I could see to do it... But damn, it just aint working!

That bottom bar has to be positioned so far down for the ball to fit through that it is just balancing by a RCH, and as soon as anything touches it, it just sends everything tumbling...

I'd like to see a video of someone actually solving this layout in this "proper" way, rather than by the "cheating" method which is so easy to do in this game... Going through walls, anyone?

Artwork, animation & UI-design for Beyond Ynth Parachute Panic Chicken Raid
Multiple icon-sets design for Thingy Blox