★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***** A medieval adventure that youll never forget. Dragon Eternity

***** "3D graphics are stunning, and on a par with the most impressive top-end premium games on the platform. Inside Social Games

Ride to victory in an age of bravery and honor as you win jousts, defeat monsters, complete epic quests and become a legend. Meanwhile, upgrade your castle, forge mighty armor and wield powerful relics to tame a troubled kingdom!

FEATURES

= Easy-to-play 3D jousts and tournaments
= Full resolution retina support
= Bone-shattering physics
= Powerful weapons and stylish armor
= Real-time combat during dangerous quests
= Exploration mini-games to find treasures and avoid deadly traps
= Awesome adventures and duels
= Vanquish corrupt officials
= Bargain with scheming faeries
= Barbarian gibberish

What players are saying:

***** Best free game out there.
***** At first I was intrigued, now I am hooked!
***** It makes me feel like Im an actual knight defending my people.
***** BEST STORY and HD Player game on the PAD!!!
***** This game is just far too addicting!

Knight Storm is vast and rich in detail, so updating may take between 4-30 minutes depending on your network connection.

Connect with other players on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/KnightStormTheGame

Follow @KnightStormGame on Twitter

Visit our site: www.KnightStormGame.com

Contact Customer Support: http://goo.gl/Z1pEO

No horses or monkeys were harmed in the making of this game.

TouchArcade Bot's comments:

03-29-2013, 03:27 AM
Surprisingly good game in Pirates!-style. Looks like noone interesed in it, that's sad.

03-29-2013, 10:03 AM
Game Impressions

03-29-2013, 07:50 PM
This game require 900+ MB on your iOS device. Also requires Internet connection after the first 3 practice levels.
03-29-2013, 07:57 PM
Wait, is this a FTP game, or a paid/Free A Day game?

DBC

I give up.
03-30-2013, 02:58 AM
It's Free to play, but for free you can play about a hour. Then you should wait for stamina regen ( or buy it).
03-30-2013, 03:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotovsky View Post
Surprisingly good game in Pirates!-style. Looks like noone interesed in it, that's sad.
Well from what's been said above, being online to play doesn't help. Waitingfoe stamina to come back (or buy it) is a terrible model. Plus a huge filesize. Those 3 things make it awful
03-30-2013, 08:38 AM
Too bad i was really enjoying the gameplay... Til i hit a timer wall. I think imma keep it a bit more, as this felt a little more casual and can be something i can only play for a little bit in between games.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-30-2013, 09:30 AM
Just started this. For some reason I love jousting games. So far it's pretty cool. There seems to be a lot more to it than just jousting also.
03-30-2013, 04:43 PM
I love it. I've been looking for another timer based game to play in addition to Hellfire and Valkyrie Crusade. Both of those you guys should check out if you like this. No paywall with either game.

I like the graphics and the features but not a big fan of the file size. Maybe later on they'll add some dungeons or raids to it... That would be awesome.