★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Sally's Salon only $1! - definitely worth it!

12-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Send a message via AIM to istopmotion Send a message via MSN to istopmotion
All RealArcade games set to $1! Recommended: Sally's Salon, Collapse! Chaos

Hey, I just noticed Sally's Salon is on sale for $1 right now. It's pretty fun... I bought it for $5 when it first came out and I like it so far.

It's a lot like Diner Dash but more simple and the graphics look more cartoony. I really recommend this game

link:http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=294026381&mt=8

[Edit] It appears all of RealArcade's games have been set at $1. I recommend Collapse! Chaos and Sally's Salon. I have yet to try the "Million Dollar Password 2009" game.

Please follow me on Twitter!
I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge

Last edited by istopmotion; 12-05-2008 at 04:30 PM.
12-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Probably just cause people wanted to drop prices before the weekend when people have some time to kill and will be looking around iTunes or sites like this to see if they could build up some sales and popularity during the holidays. For this game however, I got diner dash when it was $5 and am very happy with it, meaning I will probably put the $1 I "saved" by not buying this towarda touchgrind if I ever decide to buy it

Last edited by Tennisking1o1; 12-05-2008 at 04:04 PM.

12-05-2008, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisking1o1 View Post
Probably just cause people wanted to drop prices before the weekend when people have some time to kill and will be looking around iTunes or sites like these to see if they could build up some sales and popularity during the holidays. For this game however, I got diner dash when it was $5 and am very happy with it
OK, thanks.

I LOVE all Guitar Hero/Rock Band games. Gamertag is 'istopmotion' Add me if you want a challenge
12-05-2008, 04:07 PM
Yea I picked this one up $1 can't go wrong. Why do they drop. Think of them as a movie with a theater price. Now it has been released to dvd and the price reflects that. Ok well that's how I think of it.
12-05-2008, 04:15 PM
in fact all of RealArcade's games are reduced to $1.
12-05-2008, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skathir View Post
in fact all of RealArcade's games are reduced to $1.
Nevermind, it looks like you're right

12-05-2008, 04:23 PM
It looks a bit girlie, is it a bit girlie???

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
12-05-2008, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by istopmotion View Post
Hey, I just noticed Sally's Salon is on sale for $1 right now. It's pretty fun... I bought it for $5 when it first came out and I like it so far.

It's a lot like Diner Dash but more simple and the graphics look more cartoony. I really recommend this game

link:http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=294026381&mt=8

[Edit] It appears all of RealArcade's games have been set at $1. I recommend Collapse! Chaos and Sally's Salon. I have yet to try the "Million Dollar Password 2009" game.

Also, it looks like I just hit 400 posts woo
You post too much.
12-05-2008, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo19 View Post
It looks a bit girlie, is it a bit girlie???
I was worried about this when I first bought it. To tell you the truth it is, but I still like it because it's like Diner Dash (and I loved that game).

My fix for this is to put BIA and Zombie Attack! games right next to it XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armbruster View Post
You post too much.
I really do. Too bad I won't be on the forums as much by next week...

12-05-2008, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armbruster View Post
You post too much.
Ha, says mr. 300 posts =P. I think I got to over 500 at the paystation forums, then had to cut myself off