★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Balloon Cut v1.0.2

07-10-2009, 06:19 AM
Balloon Cut v1.0.2

Hi all,

Balloon Cut is pick up and go arcade game. It reminds of BUBBLE TROUBLE or PANG games but it is conceptually different. New version has 'How To Play' screen and 'High Scores List'. Update with global high scores is prepared, but I am waiting for upcoming version to be released first. Here is apple store link so feel free to try it.

I have few more free codes for 1.0.2 version. I would really appreciate if you leave any comment on iTunes or some review in contrary or just send me an e-mail. It would really mean to me if I have a feedback because I am developing the game constantly and more and more features are coming so any feedback is golden. I just want players to have some fun. For details on next update that I have prepared visit my web page.

Currently I am putting some backgrounds in game, new balloons and more animation effects based on earlier discussions on this forum that were very helpful for me. Thanks again for those reviews... I'll continue to look forward not to disappoint your expectations.

Thanks and have fun

07-10-2009, 06:52 AM
I've taken FTWKA7MRMENN (the first one). I'll play it this afternoon and give feedback tomorrow.

07-10-2009, 07:52 AM
I assume that you all have been sleeping since only one code was gone.
07-19-2009, 08:22 AM
Sorry , I forgot that I was going on a sailing holiday and I've returned now. I'm going to play the game now and tell you my thought is mabey 20 minutes.
07-19-2009, 08:29 AM
I've played your game and overall it's a good game. The gameplay is simple, but good and the graphics aren't bad. I think the instructions screen isn't clear, you just have to make the switch between the 3 pages like the springboard, that will be much clearer. I also think a button instead of the text to return would be clearer. I also think the instructions screen must be accesable from the pause menu.

I really want sound effects, if you will add some funky sounds it'll get boring much slower. I also think the graphics are good for me, but some people want better graphics that are funky. If you polisch your graphics a bit it'll be better.

Overall I give it 3/5 and 4 or 5 stars if you change the things I listed above.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions or if my review is to short.

Last edited by Frog; 07-19-2009 at 08:33 AM.
07-19-2009, 08:30 AM
Actually, it looks more like a case of people redeemed the codes, but didn't tell anybody. They are all gone.

Add me on Plus+ username: trevainsworth

Last edited by trevainsworth; 07-19-2009 at 08:31 AM. Reason: typos
07-19-2009, 08:32 AM
Probably it were lurkers that took the codes. I think you can best ask people to send you a PM and that you return the code.