★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Cave anniversary sale April 06 - April 14 2013

04-01-2013, 05:10 PM
Cave anniversary sale April 06 - April 14 2013

Just a heads up. It seems all of cave mobile games will be discounted, including Bug Princess 2 black label.

http://www.cave-world.com/en/
04-01-2013, 05:58 PM
Nice... Thanks! April 6th it is.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

04-01-2013, 07:04 PM
Bought Deathsmiles on the last sale cause of hdmi tv. Never would bought it cause it is iphone only, but finally bought it cause 2x games look great on hdmi tv. Love the game. All cave games are great fun!

I wonder if Bug Princess 2 Black Label is gonna be on sale this time, anyone know? I have BP2, but BL is the only Cave game I don't have.

Edit: i see black label will be on sale. Coolness.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	183.5 KB
ID:	56603  
04-01-2013, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
I have BP2, but BL is the only Cave game I don't have.
BP2 is kinda boring, but I am looking forward to BP2BL.

BTW, you have all the HD versions also?

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

“Honestly, I was never terribly good at games.” - Finch (PoI S2E16)
04-01-2013, 08:28 PM
I don't own a single ios cave game. Anyone have an idea what the lowest prices might be based on past sales? I could throw a buck at something but any more and I'll have to pickup an iTunes card... though I need to do that soon anyway.
04-01-2013, 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
I don't own a single ios cave game. Anyone have an idea what the lowest prices might be based on past sales? I could throw a buck at something but any more and I'll have to pickup an iTunes card... though I need to do that soon anyway.
You'll be throwing more than a buck at just about any cave game; sale or no sale. MAYBE 2 bucks for a game like Bug Panic.

C: :###
If you want to friend me on GC,tell me you're from TA and include your screen name.
GC: DON'TSHOOT!
04-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
You'll be throwing more than a buck at just about any cave game; sale or no sale. MAYBE 2 bucks for a game like Bug Panic.
I'll grab an iTunes card then. I just want a cheap deal to see if these are games I'd want. Thanks.
04-01-2013, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
Bug panic, a dual stick shooter usually goes down to a buck during their sales. It is quite good, but Cave is known for it's shmups.

The shmups usually go from $5 and up on sale for the good titles. Bug princess 2, Dodonpachi Ressurection, Dodonpachi Maximum, and Deathsmiles are all good for iphones. Hdmi, Deathsmiles is best cause of landscape mode.

Cave games are awesome if you like shmups. Try the lite versions of each, if you like, buy the one you like. Cave is good about having lite versions. I know you like hdmi tv, so try the Deathsmiles lite on hdmi and see how you like it.

Also, there is often an sd and hd versions of many games. The hd versions often work on the iphone too. So be careful about which version to buy if you have an iphone.

Last edited by Connector; 04-01-2013 at 08:45 PM.
04-01-2013, 08:48 PM
Thanks Connector. I hadn't researched all their apps yet, glad they have lite versions I'll check some out.