★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Flowerz a little different and fun.

07-10-2009, 08:44 AM
Flowerz a little different and fun.

I have looked and not seen anything here on the game Flowerz ($0.99). I picked it up for my other 1/2 and she plays it all the time. I tried it and think it is a well done game. Yes it is a match 3 type game but it is done a little different. Unfortunately there is not a lite version for people to try. but the sound and the game play is there. Maybe TouchArcade will review it. Any way just wanted to post this as I have not seen anyone talk about it. Here is the link and no i an not the developer.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=315608188&mt=8

Last edited by Alf101; 07-10-2009 at 09:00 AM.
07-10-2009, 09:22 AM
Hi Alf101!

Thanks for bringing this thread up.

I'll help you

I found the Lite version I'll be trying it once I am home.

By the looks of it, iWish I could say.... I developed this game with my head high.
07-10-2009, 09:42 AM
I've played this one and it's alright. The innovation it provides is that you must match both the petal color and the interior color of the flower, before the flower will disappear. This adds more depth in combo planning. It's not a fast-paced game, as I recall, but it's pretty. It's worth trying the lite, if any of that sounds interesting to you.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
07-10-2009, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
I've played this one and it's alright. The innovation it provides is that you must match both the petal color and the interior color of the flower, before the flower will disappear. This adds more depth in combo planning. It's not a fast-paced game, as I recall, but it's pretty. It's worth trying the lite, if any of that sounds interesting to you.
Played the lite, it was cute but seemed much to easy to go on endlessly without much of a real challenge. The game does add a number of colors in the later levels but, if the full game is anything like the demo, the new flowers come onto the field much to slowly.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
12-02-2009, 12:01 AM
Update

There is a update that ads 5 more lvls...just an fyi