★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: CastleMaze is out !! - US$1.99 Intro Price

07-10-2009, 08:58 AM
CastleMaze is out !! - US$1.99 Intro Price

Hi,

We are proud to announce the amazing Castlemaze for iPhone and iPodTouch.

What is CastleMaze?
The amazing world of mazes, riddles, keys, doors, secret places, gardens, caves and much more...

Game Objective:
Find all they keys to open up your imagination and they will bump up your skills to open each one of the doors that will take you to an unique world and at the end you will find the hidden treasure inside the Castlemaze medieval castle.

Features:
Sensational 3D world.
Multitouch advancing controls.

We were inspired by games titles like Myst and RealMaze 3D.

Screenshots:

Game Video:
video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK30lXcSOC0

AppStore Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=320999053&mt=8

We hope you enjoy playing this game as we enjoyed developing it.

Regards,

Last edited by sserye; 07-10-2009 at 09:20 AM.
07-10-2009, 09:18 AM
I am intrigued. The 3D environments look real nice, the only think I'm not sure of is longevity...how many hours of gameplay would you say it provides?

Oh, and also, it's not really an "FPS" because there's no Shooting

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein

07-10-2009, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
I am intrigued. The 3D environments look real nice, the only think I'm not sure of is longevity...how many hours of gameplay would you say it provides?

Oh, and also, it's not really an "FPS" because there's no Shooting
It depends... you can complete the game in a whole day or less if you play it until finished...
07-10-2009, 09:28 AM
Ok, whatever. I gotta leave now, but if no one has downloaded by the time I get back I might toftt

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." ~ Albert Einstein
07-10-2009, 09:37 AM
How many keys are there to find?
07-10-2009, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGill View Post
How many keys are there to find?
Hi, you have to find 3 keys. The first one is really easy to find. The others ones, are hidden, but there are some gems around the game with tips to find them out...Each key opens a door in the main room. You will find many books with tips and secrets around the game, so is better to stop and read them.
07-10-2009, 10:14 AM
This game is nice, sounds, graphics, and insid history. very awosome !
07-10-2009, 10:26 AM
This looks really nice.
07-10-2009, 11:00 AM
It's a fun little game with cool environments to walk through, but it's not really like a maze until the bit towards the end, since there really aren't a lot of different routes to take. I finished this game in about 20 minutes, but maybe I'm extremely lucky. But it IS fun and I would recomend it, despite the short gameplay.
07-10-2009, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maikelg View Post
It's a fun little game with cool environments to walk through, but it's not really like a maze until the bit towards the end, since there really aren't a lot of different routes to take. I finished this game in about 20 minutes, but maybe I'm extremely lucky. But it IS fun and I would recomend it, despite the short gameplay.
Hi,

Yeah, you have been really lucky, but we are happy to know that you finished.
We are developing an scene where you can get out the castle with the treasure, so stay in touch....

Thanks for your post.