★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Flick Fishing question! (Also what you think the the game)

12-05-2008, 05:52 PM
Flick Fishing question! (Also what you think the the game)

I know there is already a form but its preatty much dead. I had a few questions of flick fishing for any of who who have already beaten the quest mode.

Hopefully anyone (including me having trouble will look at the questions/answers and find what they were having trouble with game.

How do I get a different color rod?

How do I catch monster fish?

Whats the best bait to use for a Blue Marlin?

Can you catch different fish at the Shiny pond during night-time?

Once you have a different color rod, can you change it?

Thanks for anyone who answers any of these questions! Also, I would like to hear what you guys think of the game. Personally I love it but hey that's my opinion.
THANKS!!!!!!
12-05-2008, 05:56 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonFried123 View Post
I know there is already a form but its preatty much dead. I had a few questions of flick fishing for any of who who have already beaten the quest mode.

Hopefully anyone (including me having trouble will look at the questions/answers and find what they were having trouble with game.

How do I get a different color rod?

How do I catch monster fish?

Whats the best bait to use for a Blue Marlin?

Can you catch different fish at the Shiny pond during night-time?

Once you have a different color rod, can you change it?

Thanks for anyone who answers any of these questions! Also, I would like to hear what you guys think of the game. Personally I love it but hey that's my opinion.
THANKS!!!!!!
Shiny Lake diff. fish= Yes
Blue Marlin=lure
monsters=golden lure and patience.