★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Karuki - Promo Codes

07-10-2009, 01:31 PM
Karuki - Promo Codes

Here comes Karuki™! Draw lines on the screen to guide Karuki™ and his friends to safety in this fun and exciting game for the iPhone and iPod touch. Bounce around the level collecting followers and gems while avoiding the rowdy skulls, sneaky wizards, and the dreaded water.

Play through 6 unique levels. Just when you think you've gotten everyone to safety Karuki™ faces more challenges and tougher time limits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Portable Zoo recently released Karuki™, and we want to share some codes with everyone. We are interested in getting your feedback. If you're interested in the occasional update about our company and our games, you can find us on Twitter and Facebook.

And, here are the codes, enjoy!
H3NR7K3RP6LA
3WFT6ERP749L
WXTL974YNTFH
Codes expire August 2nd and are only redeemable in the US.
07-10-2009, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortableZoo View Post
Here comes Karuki™! Draw lines on the screen to guide Karuki™ and his friends to safety in this fun and exciting game for the iPhone and iPod touch. Bounce around the level collecting followers and gems while avoiding the rowdy skulls, sneaky wizards, and the dreaded water.

Play through 6 unique levels. Just when you think you've gotten everyone to safety Karuki™ faces more challenges and tougher time limits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Portable Zoo recently released Karuki™, and we want to share some codes with everyone. We are interested in getting your feedback. If you're interested in the occasional update about our company and our games, you can find us on Twitter and Facebook.

And, here are the codes, enjoy!
H3NR7K3RP6LA
3WFT6ERP749L
WXTL974YNTFH
Codes expire August 2nd and are only redeemable in the US.
Thanks a lot!

I got 3WFT6ERP749L.

I'll leave a review in itunes.

07-10-2009, 01:33 PM
Nabbed WXTL974YNTFH
Thanks!
07-10-2009, 01:33 PM
Well... those went quick. Anyone here actually get one so they can review it for us?

EDIT: Oh... guess so. Looking forward to hearing the feedback.
07-10-2009, 01:35 PM
I got one code too (the first one). Thanks.

I'm really impressed by the overall production:

- awesome graphics with perfect colors selection
- well designed and explored theme (graphics and sounds!)
- smooth animations
- good music
- subtle sounds

The gameplay is simple and it reminds me "Reflexion". You draw a line to bounce Karuki. You have to avoid some obstacles, save small Karukis and lead them to the Exit. As I said it's simple but it's also captivating due the polished graphics and smooth animations along with the good background music.

If you fall in the water is game over. Other obstacles interact in a different way. By the way, you have 3 lives.

It seems you run through 6 levels to get the highest score possible. Once the game is over (e.g. level 3) the new game will start on level 1.

The game also has a complete local and online high score boards. It surely adds to the reply value.

In addition, the game can properly resume, has fast loading times but it only supports one landscape orientation (volume down).

It's a great game and it's way better than I thought it'd be. 4/5+

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8

Last edited by Carlos-Sz; 07-10-2009 at 02:44 PM. Reason: First impressions added
07-10-2009, 01:37 PM
Aw man I really wanted a promo code for this. I hate how the lurkers always get the codes when devs put them here. Oh well I guess. On another note this game looks really fun and I like the graphics style
07-10-2009, 01:39 PM
Aww man All gone

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
07-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
Aww man All gone
yup
07-10-2009, 01:47 PM
Why don't we enforce the Devs to give away promo codes via PM only ?
07-10-2009, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
Why don't we enforce the Devs to give away promo codes via PM only ?
I found it worked better to give my promo codes away via pm. That way I know it's going to go to an active member of the board and someone who is more likely to leave feedback.

Just need a sticky or something to remind devs.