★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Disney
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 24.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: The Latest Innovative Physics-Based Puzzler from Disney Has Arrived!

Fly through the air, slide across buildings, swing on trapezes and use dozens of objects to complete challenging physics-based puzzles!

Play as Mittens the cat and travel the world to collect milk, balloons and other gifts to help Mittens win Mia, the girl of his dreams. But be careful the world is full of dangerous traps and tricky characters show your smarts and tap, slice and drag objects in each level to collect every present and get Mittens to safety!

KEY FEATURES
- 75 action-packed levels filled with irresistible fun!
- Travel through 3 crazy level packs including Milktown, Balloonland and Mouse Cave!
- Interact with over 30 innovative physics-based mechanics!
- Beautiful 2D graphics and funny animations!
- BONUS! Put your skills to the test and master extra-challenging levels with Game Center achievements!

Want more Mittens? Try a 4th extra-challenging level pack for a small additional price!
Visit www.facebook.com/disneymobile to learn game tips and tricks, plus more great Disney apps!

sink_or_swim's comments:
04-04-2013, 01:10 PM
Gotta say, that video is superb. Will be picking up the iPad version later. It sucks that they've gone the "Rovio way" this this release (separate iPhone and iPad versions), but what can you do...right?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

04-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Disney did it again. This is an absolutely fantastic physic puzzler. It doesn't have the unique mechanic like Where's my water but it's still fantastic and the cats are so cute. If you enjoyed where's my water this is a must have. Also a great game for kids. Highly recommended!

Game Center: sink_or_swim
04-04-2013, 03:13 PM
Blackout
Breakspin
Puffle Launch
Where's my Water

Disney games are top notch all the way. Adding another to my collection.
04-04-2013, 05:22 PM
Bought! But seriously I still dont get why Ipad users have to pay more...
04-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Without a doubt, this will soon have the success of WMW. Already featured as Apple's EC game and in the top 50 paid. Disney does make pretty good physics puzzlers.

Twitter: @back2this
04-04-2013, 06:15 PM
Good move for metro games partnering with Disney and not zyn.. )
04-05-2013, 02:14 AM
Any reviews?
04-05-2013, 04:06 AM
I love this game!!! I usually buy games, play 1 to 2 hours one game and then feel very boad of it, but this one is different, clever game play and very reactive, beautiful levels, many different way to interact with each level. An instant buy and a love at first play
04-05-2013, 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
I love this game!!! I usually buy games, play 1 to 2 hours one game and then feel very boad of it, but this one is different, clever game play and very reactive, beautiful levels, many different way to interact with each level. An instant buy and a love at first play
Couldn't have said it better. It's great that there's been a "quiet period" recently with physics-based puzzlers, because when one that's as awesome as this comes along, you really, really appreciate it.

This is just a fantastic little game with so many bloody ideas and maybe it's because I'm just as idiotic as our little friend in this game (in that I'd do anything in the world for my girlfriend), but yeah...the whole game is just charming and loveable.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"