★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***** #1 Board Game on the iPad&iPhone *****
***** Retina Enhanced for the new iPad&iPhone 5 *****

"Defender City" is game of a genre of tower defense, and as well as it is necessary to all games of this genre, your task to hold the fort and not to give to the enemy to reach your base. "Defender City" favourably differs from the tribespeople on a genre - game is completely drawn with a ball pen on writing-book sheets.

You in an arsenal will have 5 types of protective tools. Except construction of protective constructions, you also will be able to seize special chance: upgrade to upgrade the protective tool to you rub level that not seldom will help you in it would seem to a desperate situation. In game 40 various levels - constructed so are that to pass level simply placing thoughtlessly protective tools not to turn out. And over and over again you should think over fight tactics. And eventually to stop invasion of the enemy on your city.

Features of game:
Drawn graphics
Atmospheric music and sound
40 levels
3 types of upgrades
3 types of the opponent (the easy, average and heavy tank)
5 types of protective tools.

Tenb's comments:

04-06-2013, 08:40 AM
Has anyone else read the description?
I read it but I'm not sure what I read. Very confusing trying to read another language that's written in English.

04-06-2013, 08:47 AM
The description is terrible. I'm not bothering with this one due to that. A free translation site would do a better job. If you're going to release an app you need to double check the app description as it's so important
04-06-2013, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
The description is terrible. I'm not bothering with this one due to that. A free translation site would do a better job. If you're going to release an app you need to double check the app description as it's so important
I was gonna try but every time I do I get burned. I feel if they are to cheap to get a legit translation then they probably put the same amount of effort into the game
04-06-2013, 01:38 PM
"Your son draws at lessons, urgently parents in school! !" (Screenshot #2)

Classic.
04-06-2013, 02:37 PM
Only 3 types of enemy's? Sounds real boring. Won't be trying this
04-06-2013, 06:03 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingman View Post
Has anyone else read the description?
I read it but I'm not sure what I read. Very confusing trying to read another language that's written in English.
I'm sorry, we are from Ukraine, if you know who can translate from Russian to English please let me know.
04-06-2013, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingman View Post
Only 3 types of enemy's? Sounds real boring. Won't be trying this
Yes, the enemy of all three, but at every level they have their quantity of life, and each level is just so you do not pass as the previous one.

Прошу прощения за мой Английски
04-08-2013, 09:15 AM
Defender City Lite (Universal)

Last edited by metalcasket; 04-08-2013 at 11:31 AM.
04-08-2013, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenb View Post
I'm sorry, we are from Ukraine, if you know who can translate from Russian to English please let me know.
There is someone here at toucharcade I believe that may be able to help!